Kokuto:

That doesn't look good.  Looks like tornado weather.  Or maybe an alien invasion cloud.  Hope you are okay.

Rain finally stopped.  Dogs are happy that they can do their business without getting wet.

Luna hates to be in the rain, so last night was almost impossible for my husband to take her out to do her business ?

Kokuto:

That doesn't look good.  Looks like tornado weather.  Or maybe an alien invasion cloud.  Hope you are okay.

Oh, it just looked scary but it wasn’t that bad. It stopped raining a while ago. We don’t have tornadoes here, just heavy rain and sometimes hailstorms when it’s too hot. 

The power didn’t go off this time! Yay! 

ErickaRamirez:

Luna hates to be in the rain, so last night was almost impossible for my husband to take her out to do her business ?

Why is it raining so much everywhere? 

bugei:

It doesn't look like we can. On the LYF weibo page, there's a link to the post about the concert, you need to click on the link, slide the bar to the right but i get stuck as its asking for weixin / qq which i dont have

https://weibo.com/u/3765946064

scroll down to the post that says:

#长相思第一季收官庆典# 相思远千里,乘兴赴约来。10月17日20:30【大荒巡礼狂欢夜】准时开启,@腾讯视频 不见不散~#长相思# #腾讯视频9号开放日# 活动戳:网页链接

Follow the link. Then you should click on the right tab of the menu, that's where you see the options. 

But i cant vote as its saying i need to login via weixin/qq

Really?  The twitter post says you can vote through the video app.  I think you can also reserve season 2 through the app.

nathsketch:

Idk. Yesterday when I posted the picture of the weather in Bogotá for Ari in our chat in WhatsApp showed that it was raining there too ?

nathsketch:

Oh, it just looked scary but it wasn’t that bad. It stopped raining a while ago. We don’t have tornadoes here, just heavy rain and sometimes hailstorms when it’s too hot. 

The power didn’t go off this time! Yay! 

nathsketch:

I think we are still in hurricane season. 

No tornadoes?  Well, that's good.  Glad everything turned out okay.

Kokuto:

Really?  The twitter post says you can vote through the video app.  I think you can also reserve season 2 through the app.

The version of the app available for me is WeTV, and there are none of those votes. Weibo also doesn’t want me. I’m feeling attacked.

ErickaRamirez:

Taro hates it.  Sometimes I have to go out with him with an umbrella, but yesterday it wasn't so bad once I picked him up and tossed his butt out the back door.

nathsketch:

The version of the app available for me is WeTV, and there are none of those votes. Weibo also doesn’t want me. I’m feeling attacked.

YaoJing is everywhere.

Kokuto:

I think we are still in hurricane season. 

No tornadoes?  Well, that's good.  Glad everything turned out okay.

Yes, until November 30. I had to deal with many hurricanes in south Florida. One positive thing of living here ????

Kokuto:

Taro hates it.  Sometimes I have to go out with him with an umbrella, but yesterday it wasn't so bad once I picked him up and tossed his butt out the back door.

???

nathsketch:

Can I plant him in my garden? ? 

I would totally live outside in my yard.

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, until November 30. I had to deal with many hurricanes in south Florida. One positive thing of living here ????

I'm amazed anyone still lives there, given the hurricane situation.

ErickaRamirez:

Idk. Yesterday when I posted the picture of the weather in Bogotá for Ari in our chat in WhatsApp showed that it was raining there too ?

That’s a lot of water. Interesting. ?

nathsketch:

I love this hair.

Gandalf down there ruining my view!  LOL!

That hair style is tousled ... makes you want to comb it with your fingers.