nathsketch:

Photo of the day (week, year, decade, century) as requested by Ericka

The mole, y'all.

Please stop.

Thank you Erica ????

CEMS2001:

Thank you Erica ????

You're welcome!

The emojis are no longer showing up for me. I've refreshed the page a few times but they're still appearing as question marks :(

nathsketch:

No idea. I thought it was going to be in November.

I've seen this Imma Get It choreography so many times that it's already seared into my brain lololol

My 5 y.o. is jamming with it in the car and now it is his good night song??. 

I just checked the mangotv website and this Ep was aired last Saturday. No wonder there are so many clips from it floating around already. The Ep is still locked for VIP viewer though, can‘t blame Mango if they want to pump as much money as possible from this Ep. Hopefully they‘ll release it in youtube soon or even better with eng sub. Fingers cross.

nathsketch:

You're welcome!

The emojis are no longer showing up for me. I've refreshed the page a few times but they're still appearing as question marks :(

I have this problem as well

luv2bafangurl:

My 5 y.o. is jamming with it in the car and now it is his good night song??. 

I just checked the mangotv website and this Ep was aired last Saturday. No wonder there are so many clips from it floating around already. The Ep is still locked for VIP viewer though, can‘t blame Mango if they want to pump as much money as possible from this Ep. Hopefully they‘ll release it in youtube soon or even better with eng sub. Fingers cross.

Awwwww I didn't know you had a little boy!! How cute!! He has great taste :P

Oh, sheesh, we'll have to wait for a bit then.

luv2bafangurl:

I have this problem as well

It's worse now, at least for me. After refreshing the page, the emojis always came back, but now it's not working.

I'll start using my text emoticons instead (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Tan Jian Ci looking like the KING that he is!!

seaisforcookies:

Tan Jian Ci looking like the KING that he is!!

SO majestic, my Lord

nathsketch:

No idea. I thought it was going to be in November.

I've seen this Imma Get It choreography so many times that it's already seared into my brain lololol

Just watched the full episode on mgtv… without subtitles!!! lol i cant believe i persevered to finish even if i dont really understand whats being said. 

its only 50mins though, isnt a hi6 episode normally 90mins? 

bugei:

Just watched the full episode on mgtv… without subtitles!!! lol i cant believe i persevered to finish even if i dont really understand whats being said. 

I've watched a few episodes without subtitles. It's actually fun. I wanted to see if my ears would cooperate with my brain hahaha 

Oddly enough, I can already understand a few things. My problem is the reading part. Too many characters that I still need to memorize.

nathsketch:

You're welcome!

So weird. I sent you the emoji sending kisses and the one with hearts on the eyes. I think ??

bugei:

My tip for you: watch the Hi6 Eps on tablet/computer and using Google Translator on your handphone to translate the chinese subtitle. It‘s not perfect but enough to get the gist of what‘s going on. Yes, that‘s how dedicated I am LOL. Mostly I skimmed through the Eps and only watched TJC parts. Maybe google translator will work better with direct audio from the vids? I haven‘t tried this out, as I mostly using my airpods watching those vids.

Got the dogs taken settled.  Got my music.  Got my candy.  I'm ready for Halloween!

by @art_Rou

Kokuto:

Got the dogs taken settled.  Got my music.  Got my candy.  I'm ready for Halloween!

by @art_Rou

Cuties <3