Kokuto:
And he went straight to the airport without changing, but waiting for this woman ... staff?

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1719746769683427559?s=20

How does one get this job? Apart from the whole loving him thing? That's a given.

Also, he seems to be in a rush hahah hurry up lady

nathsketch:

How does one get this job? Apart from the whole loving him thing? That's a given.

Also, he seems to be in a rush hahah hurry up lady

Heh.  Like anyone working for him is going to post that info. ;p

I think he's rushing because he has that DeBeers thing today.

Kokuto:

Hmmm.  It looks more bronze than orange.  I'll have to go look at that video clip again. :)

A friend of mine found it on Selfridges. There are only a few units left gosh

And I don't think the cards come with it. Maybe just in Asia.

Oh sheesh I hate this. Don't make me move to China.

nathsketch:

A friend of mine found it on Selfridges. There are only a few units left gosh

And I don't think the cards come with it. Maybe just in Asia.

Oh sheesh I hate this. Don't make me move to China.

Yeah, I don't know how folks get those goodies.  Do they say anything on his weibo or on the Chinese fan club? 

I found a Valentino Hong Kong site, but I didn't see anything with Tan Jian Ci on it.

Kokuto:
Yeah, I don't know how folks get those goodies. Do they say anything on his weibo or on the Chinese fan club?

No, but I haven't tried too hard to look for more info lol

I gotta work! But I want my goodies :(

There's a Valentino store in the shopping mall near my apt, but I think they only sell clothes.

I'll have to go check it on Saturday.

nathsketch:

There's a Valentino store in the shopping mall near my apt, but I think they only sell clothes.

I'll have to go check it on Saturday.

LOL!  I can't even see the name Valentino, without hearing Tan Jian Ci saying "It's very Valentino."  I couldn't visit a store, without that playing in my mind every time I touched something.

Kokuto:

LOL!  I can't even see the name Valentino, without hearing Tan Jian Ci saying "It's very Valentino."  I couldn't visit a store, without that playing in my mind every time I touched something.

It's all very Valentino, you know? Hahahahaha

But do you want to hear something truly absurd?

nathsketch:

It's all very Valentino, you know? Hahahahaha

But do you want to hear something truly absurd?

YES!  Why you leave us hanging like that? lol

OMG!  Tan Jian Ci dropping bombs in that Jo Malone livestream!  There's a reason why there was drums and musical instruments set up in his last update!  He's recording!!!

Right now, I’m preparing for my first album — ah no, it’s my second album. We started recording this morning, so I feel that a concert shouldn’t be too far away. 

https://x.com/tan_jianci05/status/1719823056992923661?s=20

Kokuto:

YES!  Why you leave us hanging like that? lol

Sorry, I was taking a shower hahaha I forgot about this.

It's nothing too serious. It's just that before my parents settled on my name, the options were Sofia, Isis, or...Valentina heheheh

I would be very Valentina.

Kokuto:

OMG!  Tan Jian Ci dropping bombs in that Jo Malone livestream!  There's a reason why there was drums and musical instruments set up in his last update!  He's recording!!!

Right now, I’m preparing for my first album — ah no, it’s my second album. We started recording this morning, so I feel that a concert shouldn’t be too far away. 

https://x.com/tan_jianci05/status/1719823056992923661?s=20

Oh Lord, a concert.

A concert.

A concer

A conce

A conc

A con

A co

A c

A

nathsketch:
Oh Lord, a concert.

He's killing us.  Just drowning us in goodies.