Kokuto:

Congrats!

Nathsketch ready to rumble!

Thank you! I thought the day of the rumble would never come hahaha

This Shell is too empty.

Putting some of my favorite gifs made by our Queen Elise:

The Red Eyes™ + The Head Shake™

This one gets me every time. Never thought I'd be jealous of a fictional character's blood ahahahaha

Is she an AB-?

"Nom nom nom nom"

Me every time a Jinger starts jingering:

"Say that again."

The Dodge™

The Glare™ + The Leonidas Kick™

This one is a classic. Got me spending so much money at Jo Malone. Advertising done right.

"Relax, baby wooooon't you relax?"

"Girl, I'm outta here".

Pulverizing Jingers:

And having to calm down afterwards.

:D

We're supposed to get either an appearance or a preview of Tan Jian Ci with Elle Magazine today.  Ooops.  Maybe this is it?

I can see I'm going to need the Box of Shame for this cover. ;pppp

Kokuto:

We're supposed to get either an appearance or a preview of Tan Jian Ci with Elle Magazine today.  Ooops.  Maybe this is it?

I can see I'm going to need the Box of Shame for this cover. ;pppp

I can't see the image, but yes, that's probably it.

I know right?

This...it shouldn't...okay. Yeah.

LOL, wrong thread hahaha

nathsketch:

LOL, wrong thread hahaha

It's about Tan Jian Ci, so it's in the right thread.... even if it is the wrong response. ;p

La Bouche Rouge.  heheheh

Kokuto:

It's about Tan Jian Ci, so it's in the right thread.... even if it is the wrong response. ;p

La Bouche Rouge.  heheheh

Yes :)

Lol La Bouche Rouge was the preparation for when things got Very Valentino hahahahah

Tan Jian Ci is attending a Vogue event tonight?  November 20 at 13:50.  Which would mean 1:50 in the morning here in Eastern Standard USA.

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci is attending a Vogue event tonight?  November 20 at 13:50.  Which would mean 1:50 in the morning here in Eastern Standard USA.

Is it tonight???

I forgot about it! 

nathsketch:

Is it tonight???

I forgot about it! 

I think so.  They are 12 hours ahead of me, on the Eastern US.  Drat.  Forgot Daylight Savings.  Now Bejing is 13 hours ahead.  Of course, that's if they are shooting in Beijing.  Regardless, depending on the time, they could technically be a day ahead.

nathsketch:

Yes :)

Lol La Bouche Rouge was the preparation for when things got Very Valentino hahahahah

LOL!  Yes!

Kokuto:

I think so.  They are 12 hours ahead of me, on the Eastern US.  Drat.  Forgot Daylight Savings.  Now Bejing is 13 hours ahead.  Of course, that's if they are shooting in Beijing.  Regardless, depending on the time, they could technically be a day ahead.

It's now 07:14 am there. I added the Beijing clock on my phone. What other cities should I add? 

Asking for a friend. (๑乛◡乛๑)

nathsketch:

It's now 07:14 am there. I added the Beijing clock on my phone. What other cities should I add? 

Asking for a friend. (๑乛◡乛๑)

LOL!  I need to do the same.

Huhn.  Didn't realize this, but looking it up, it appears China only uses ONE time, despite covering multiple time zones.

Kokuto:

LOL!  I need to do the same.

Huhn.  Didn't realize this, but looking it up, it appears China only uses ONE time, despite covering multiple time zones.

Oh that makes it easier :P