Kokuto:

Second teaser for the Herborist endorsement!

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1735119621106340037?s=20

Wearing white. Stopppppppp

nathsketch:

Wearing white. Stopppppppp

He has to have the most gorgeous eyes of anyone.

Kokuto:

Yeah, he's much thinner in LMLMV... actually in most the stuff since this.

He was a little chubby before Winner is King, but ADORABLE.  I don't know when this was taken, but I think he works out when he's not working so much.  But since he's been working full time the last year or two, he's probably not as buff.  This is peak.

but he looks so good in this pic, those muscles give me heart palpitation and his face already looks defined/thin enough actually. I hope this obsession with being thin in china ending soon and they have new standard of beauty. Buff is so hot…

luv2bafangurl:

but he looks so good in this pic, those muscles give me heart palpitation and his face already looks defined/thin enough actually. I hope this obsession with being thin in china ending soon and they have new standard of beauty. Buff is so hot…

I hope he doesn't think he needs to be thinner.  More toned, but not thinner.  I know he's said he wanted to keep the weight off after Winner is King, i.e. not going back to his chubby cheeks era.  And IIRC, he said he had to watch what he ate and exercise madly to lose all that weight.  I don't think the later was too much of a problem, but you know how he loves to eat.  Dieting must be terrible for him.

Kokuto:

I hope he doesn't think he needs to be thinner.  More toned, but not thinner.  I know he's said he wanted to keep the weight off after Winner is King, i.e. not going back to his chubby cheeks era.  And IIRC, he said he had to watch what he ate and exercise madly to lose all that weight.  I don't think the later was too much of a problem, but you know how he loves to eat.  Dieting must be terrible for him.

Yes, agree. He said in Hi6! that he likes to be thin and doesn‘t like to see himself in mirror when he was fat. Also in other interview he said that every ten days is his cheat day, to eat things he likes. Glad that at least he still has that cheat day

luv2bafangurl:

Yes, agree. He said in Hi6! that he likes to be thin and doesn‘t like to see himself in mirror when he was fat. Also in other interview he said that every ten days is his cheat day, to eat things he likes. Glad that at least he still has that cheat day

All blessings on Cheat Days! :)

Aww, I'm sad he thought he was fat.  He was cute and kinda baby fat.  But I understand about avoiding the mirror.  lol

luv2bafangurl:
doesn‘t like to see himself in mirror when he was fat.

Inaccurate.

Can't believe he thought he was fat.

nathsketch:

Inaccurate.

Can't believe he thought he was fat.

What?

MengXiang:

What?

I know, right? So perfect and yet they thought he wasn't perfect enough. Bah. ?

nathsketch:

I know, right? So perfect and yet they thought he wasn't perfect enough. Bah. ?

Show me these fat pics. I love his arms. 

MengXiang:

Show me these fat pics. I love his arms. 

For example, here during Secret of the Three Kingdoms, it was said he was too chubby for a costume drama:

Same with Court Lady:

Pure lunacy. False. Fake news. Hahahaha

Look at those cheeks :3

nathsketch:

For example, here during Secret of the Three Kingdoms, it was said he was too chubby for a costume drama:

Same with Court Lady:

Pure lunacy. False. Fake news. Hahahaha

Look at those cheeks :3

I just thought he looked young.... He always had that look.

That's NOT fat. That's mean the stuff they get subjected to. 

MengXiang:

He has always danced, so he could never have been fat. And now he’s getting thinner and thinner :/

Ridiculous. Hope it doesn’t affect his health. 

MengXiang:

He was young!  He had a little baby fat on his cheeks.  But he was never fat.  And yes, sadly, that's part of the entertainment world.

Dammit.  Who put those hearts on Prince Zhou's face???  He's SERIOUS royal prince.  lol