I was going through our big thread and some of the links are no longer working: https://youtube.com/shorts/xB56FSNmlRo?si=z0Dqf62btcchpLkm

This is my greatest fear. If they remove those videos I have no reason to keep living lol just a tad dramatic hahah

nathsketch:

I was going through our big thread and some of the links are no longer working: https://youtube.com/shorts/xB56FSNmlRo?si=z0Dqf62btcchpLkm

This is my greatest fear. If they remove those videos I have no reason to keep living lol just a tad dramatic hahah

Unfortunately that happens constantly with YouTube. The user removed it or like it said the account was terminated 

ErickaRamirez:

Unfortunately that happens constantly with YouTube. The user removed it or like it said the account was terminated 

I think I’ll start downloading everything 

ErickaRamirez:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8rkr4U4/

The mustache. I love it. ? 

nathsketch:

The mustache. I love it. ? 

?

nathsketch:

I think I’ll start downloading everything 

But if the video was removed from YouTube or the account was terminated you can’t do anything. Just a simple option. Film it with your cellphone ???

ErickaRamirez:

But if the video was removed from YouTube or the account was terminated you can’t do anything. Just a simple option. Film it with your cellphone ???

Ah, no, not the removed one, that’s gone. The other ones that are still available

nathsketch:

Ah, no, not the removed one, that’s gone. The other ones that are still available

Yes, I know. But if that video like I said in the future is deleted from YouTube it’s the same thing. When I used to have my account and had the playlists during many years, many of those videos were deleted by their owners so I couldn’t do anything. So that’s why I said that you can film them ??

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, I know. But if that video like I said in the future is deleted from YouTube it’s the same thing. When I used to have my account and had the playlists during many years, many of those videos were deleted by their owners so I couldn’t do anything. So that’s why I said that you can film them ??

Ah , yes. But if I download the file and save it on my computer, than it’s no longer linked to YouTube, you know? I’ve been doing that for a while now, so I think I’ll need to buy an extra hard drive heh

nathsketch:

Ah , yes. But if I download the file and save it on my computer, than it’s no longer linked to YouTube, you know? I’ve been doing that for a while now, so I think I’ll need to buy an extra hard drive heh

Oh. Wow. Your love for Tan is something else ??

nathsketch:

Did you watch the TikTok videos that I posted from his birthday celebration?

ErickaRamirez:

Oh. Wow. Your love for Tan is something else ??

Lol, no I’ve been doing that with other videos for years, nothing to do with him hahah

But yes.