Kokuto:

Oh nice!  It's always great when work is actually something you like.

I meant to post this earlier, in response to your eye glass adventure.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

nathsketch:
Oh, wait.

Is this it? 🧐

You've found it!

One of the interesting thing about cp super talk on weibo (more than the cp) are the sort of detective work going on (from the lens of a cpf) like the picture here with the grape and the hidden heart, which is something I wouldn't pay attention to. 

The other one i saw was the discussion about TJC flipped selfie and the common element that runs through it. If you're into detective work, that would be a nice homework.

New birthday vlog sent by his studio today: 

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4955351016210436?from=old_pc_videoshow

bugei:

You've found it!

One of the interesting thing about cp super talk on weibo (more than the cp) are the sort of detective work going on (from the lens of a cpf) like the picture here with the grape and the hidden heart, which is something I wouldn't pay attention to. 

The other one i saw was the discussion about TJC flipped selfie and the common element that runs through it. If you're into detective work, that would be a nice homework.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

bugei:

Ahhhh how wonderful!! (づ ◕‿◕ )づ Really, those people who work at his studio have the best job ever.

But he needs to tie his shoelaces. Hahaha can't have him tripping on stage, that could be dangerous.

Bugei, do you have a Weibo account? If so, can you help a sister out?

nathsketch:

Bugei, do you have a Weibo account? If so, can you help a sister out?

i do. but i dont know weibo very well... but i'll try to help 

bugei:

i do. but i dont know weibo very well... but i'll try to help 

Oh good, thank you. I just need to get the verification code, but it's not being sent to my phone. 

When I try to resend it, a message pops up saying that I need to wait 24 hours to have a new code sent to me because I have no more attempts left. Do I need a VPN or something?

nathsketch:

Oh good, thank you. I just need to get the verification code, but it's not being sent to my phone. 

When I try to resend it, a message pops up saying that I need to wait 24 hours to have a new code sent to me because I have no more attempts left. Do I need a VPN or something? 

No need for VPN. But i remember having that problem before. Which version of weibo did you download? Coz on the iphone store there are a couple, weibo intl, the one with the chinese characters (the one with two characters). 

I remember that i initially tried the international one and didn't get anywhere. I went for the chinese version of the app and that worked. 

bugei:

No need for VPN. But i remember having that problem before. Which version of weibo did you download? Coz on the iphone store there are a couple, weibo intl, the one with the chinese characters (the one with two characters). 

I remember that i initially tried the international one and didn't get anywhere. I went for the chinese version of the app and that worked. 

Ahhh ok. I'm using the desktop version. I'll try it on my phone, using the Chinese version. I'll let you know when it works!

Thank you <3

Almost 1K comments ahahaha

I think we already have over 10K comments in all tHrEADS combined. Good job Xiang Liu Nation!

nathsketch:

Almost 1K comments ahahaha

I think we already have over 10K comments in all tHrEADS combined. Good job Xiang Liu Nation!

We are pretty talkative here 😂😂. If you see we have discussed so many topics in just less than 2 months 😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

We are pretty talkative here 😂😂. If you see we have discussed so many topics in just less than 2 months 😂😂

For me, this is like group therapy lol. Never thought a drama would make me need this much counseling hahahahahaha

nathsketch:

For me, this is like group therapy lol. Never thought a drama would make me need this much counseling hahahahahaha

😂😂😂

Slow day today, fam?

I'm not too active here today 'cause I'm studying. SO MUCH. Complete Chinese immersion. Gotta learn this thing even if it's the last thing I do. DAMN, what a beautiful language. LOL

nathsketch:

Slow day today, fam?

I'm not too active here today 'cause I'm studying. SO MUCH. Complete Chinese immersion. Gotta learn this thing even if it's the last thing I do. DAMN, what a beautiful language. LOL

oh i'm studying chinese too, but still on HSK4 but studying makes me sleepy. lol. They say i need to get to HSK5 to read some basic novels so its gonna be a looong journey

the best practice i'm getting in recognising news words is joining weibo 

i can recognise  檀健次 on hot search in an instant! lol. 

What HSK are you doing now... they've added 3 new levels recently haven't they.