ErickaRamirez:

Well. He has been coughing and sneezing but he needed to drive up to Raleigh to take Sebas for his game ?

Well, that's not good.  Hope he can take some meds when he gets up there.

Elise:

Flagged maybe for inappropriate, mature content? hahahaha

Xiang Liu got me looking up Photoshop tutorials on how to make gifs look sharper. I checked my Tumblr on the mobile app and the gifs I made before look so FUGLY there. They're high quality on desktop :( 

Anyway, I'll be posting some of the gifs very soon......

I love your Office GIFs!

I think Tumblr changed something on their platform recently that had GIF makers screaming.  That may be why they don't look as good there.

I'm sorry.  But anything with Tan Jian Ci is going to make me think inappropriate thoughts.  LOL!

nathsketch:

Oh :( 

Is everyone better now? Bad virus.

Nana is still coughing a little. But Carlos started feeling sick on Wednesday. For some miraculous reason I was the only one in the house that I never got COVID during the pandemic. First was Nana in that December, then Carlos and then Sebas in January 

Elise:

Xiang Liu:  I prefer to eat mortals. Someone like you is just enough for each of my heads to take a bite.

Lost You Forever Episode 4

Sorry.  Sorry.  Was.  Am distracted.  WOW.

Elise:

Him stroking her head and whispering near her ear <3

Those neck bites look more sensual than the kisses she had with that other dude tbh

Good heavens, YES!

Kokuto:

Well, that's not good.  Hope he can take some meds when he gets up there.

That’s the live of parents with two kids in travel soccer??. He is the one that drives them out of the state ??. And they are going to Nashville for a tournament the first week of December. It was in California but they change it. When we were living in SF, Sebas had a tournament in Houston during thanksgiving so in 2021 decided to drive and it was 15 hours each way ??‍♀️. The first time we fly there but Luna had to stay at the vet and she was pretty mad ?.  They had to call our best friend to check on her because she wasn’t eating and Oreo wasn’t eating after we brought him home ?

nathsketch:

What you're all doing now?

I'm in class since 8:30 lol

Ah, I forgot you had class today.  Have you converted your teacher into a Tan Jian Ci fan, yet?

nathsketch:

I'm not paying attention to my lessons, but who cares amirite? This is also a sort of a Chinese immersion hahahaha

Absolutely.  Total immersion in Tan Jian Ci can only help and inspire with your Mandarin language skills.  JC-T Approved!

ErickaRamirez:

That’s the live of parents with two kids in travel soccer??. He is the one that drives them out of the state ??. And they are going to Nashville for a tournament the first week of December. It was in California but they change it. When we were living in SF, Sebas had a tournament in Houston during thanksgiving so in 2021 decided to drive and it was 15 hours each way ??‍♀️. The first time we fly there but Luna had to stay at the vet and she was pretty mad ?.  They had to call our best friend to check on her because she wasn’t eating and Oreo wasn’t eating after we brought him home ?

Yeah, my brother and his daughter end up driving to lots of soft ball events for the granddaughter.  It's part of the job description. :)

Kokuto:

Yeah, my brother and his daughter end up driving to lots of soft ball events for the granddaughter.  It's part of the job description. :)

Definitely. I don’t know how many times he has driven this year to North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama ?

Kokuto:
Ah, I forgot you had class today. Have you converted your teacher into a Tan Jian Ci fan, yet?

Not yet. But she helped me install WeChat and now I can start annoying her 24/7 lol 

Kokuto:

Ah, I forgot you had class today.  Have you converted your teacher into a Tan Jian Ci fan, yet?

Absolutely.  Total immersion in Tan Jian Ci can only help and inspire with your Mandarin language skills.  JC-T Approved!

I'm learning through osmosis

nathsketch:

Also, can we fill this page with pretty gifs, pretty please?

Elise, where are you?

They're on the way XD

Episode 5

His eyes when they turn red are so pretty like a ruby. Also, your body is a treasure? ?

Omg poor teacher ??

ErickaRamirez:

Omg poor teacher ??

???