nathsketch:

I'm the Queen of Fail, move aside, peasants. Ahahahahahaha

More like our Queen of FUN!

Kokuto:

More like our Queen of FUN!

She definitely is. She just cracked me up with her texts on WhatsApp ???. HONORABLE MENTION ??????. She has the audio to prove it ????

ErickaRamirez:

XL fan art https://youtube.com/shorts/STaAcY7KsxU?si=GQ-w-cII7OiPYDDm

Oh.  That's interesting.  I've never tried a black canvas.

ErickaRamirez:

She definitely is. She just cracked me up with her texts on WhatsApp ???. HONORABLE MENTION ??????. She has the audio to prove it ????

TAPES.  Oh lordy there are TAPES!

nathsketch:

Ahhhh.

No.

NO.

NOPE.

Not moving on any time soon.

Seriously.  Thinking about needing a new place or three for Tan Jian Ci.  LOL!

Kokuto:

Nooo. She just made me laugh so much that sent her and audio message of me laughing at her ???

nathsketch:

Ah yes. Same old, same old. Good, if you and your babies are happy, then it's all that matters.

Yeah. Just a few more pages and then I'm done.

Then there's another book lol ?

Great!  An accomplishment with more work, aka money, awaiting.  I admire you, I admire you!

The dogs seem to think so. ;p

nathsketch:

Very nice to meet you <3 ?

Pleasure is mine ?

ErickaRamirez:

Nooo. She just made me laugh so much that sent her and audio message of me laughing at her ???

Ah.  Gotcha!

Kokuto:

And speaking of audios. I haven’t seen again the new members that Érica sent the audio. Did we scare them?? ?? Just a simple question??

ErickaRamirez:

I just thought of you today because my daughter didn’t wanted to leave the house so we used DoorDash to order chick fil a ??

Food.  Ugh.  Still don't know what I want and need to go to the store.  Double ugh.

ErickaRamirez:

I just thought of you today because my daughter didn’t wanted to leave the house so we used DoorDash to order chick fil a ??

?

Badgal1995:

Pleasure is mine ?

Well, I guess when I invited you to this page you didn’t imagine that you would have so much fun for free ???

Kokuto:

Food.  Ugh.  Still don't know what I want and need to go to the store.  Double ugh.

I thought that you already came back from Publix and had dinner ready ?