Kokuto:
I took that and 'husband' to mean his popularity. Like he was the 'hot thing' for a month where everyone wanted to be his husband, but then moved on to the next popular actor who they wanted to call husband.

Ahhhh.

No.

NO.

NOPE.

Not moving on any time soon.

nathsketch:

This scene is too delicious. I know it's not really him drawing, but imagine if it was really him drawing.

As an artist, this is the visual equivalent to The Audio™.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Heh.  It would be .... distracting to have some one staring at one while drawing.

How can he be so cute and fun effortlessly 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ3dy3W7/

Badgal1995:

The tiny smile gets me every. single. time.

Hey Badgal, I only discovered today that your nickname was Badgal as in Bad Gal, and not Bagdal.

Mind-blowing. Ericka can confirm. Yet another one of my #fail moments ahahaha

nathsketch:

Hey Badgal, I only discovered today that your nickname was Badgal as in Bad Gal, and not Bagdal.

Omg Érica. I can testify it, and she wasn’t the only one. Another friend did too. I guess we need to start thinking about a new hash tag for you ?????

ErickaRamirez:

Omg Érica. I can testify it, and she wasn’t the only one. Another friend did too. I guess we need to start thinking about a new hash tag for you ?????

I'm the Queen of Fail, move aside, peasants. Ahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

I'm the Queen of Fail, move aside, peasants. Ahahahahahaha

????????

nathsketch:

Yes Badgal ?? I’m Riri Stan  

ErickaRamirez:

???

nathsketch:

HELLO KOKUTO!!!

How you've been, beloved?

The usual.  Procrastinating and getting distracted, so not all that productive.  But the dogs are happy.   I am happy. :)

How about you?  Trying to work on the weekend?

Badgal1995:

Part of his charm and appeal for me. 

nathsketch:

The tiny smile gets me every. single. time.

That too.  He's mischievous.  I love the part where it sounds like he's going momomomomo.  I don't know what's going on, but it's funny.

Kokuto:
The usual. Procrastinating and getting distracted, so not all that productive. But the dogs are happy. I am happy. :)

Ah yes. Same old, same old. Good, if you and your babies are happy, then it's all that matters.

Kokuto:
How about you? Trying to work on the weekend?

Yeah. Just a few more pages and then I'm done.

Then there's another book lol ?

Badgal1995:

Very nice to meet you <3 ?

Badgal1995:

I just thought of you today because my daughter didn’t wanted to leave the house so we used DoorDash to order chick fil a ??