I would love to hear more from the male perspective on many of the popular series many of us watch. Too often I only hear from the female POV and since production, writing and acting consists of all us, I think male voices from the fan perspective are underrepresented.  So GUYS please share 2 of your favorite series and why? 

I like Kill me, Heal me that I'm currently watching these days

Ji Sung's acting was great. The way he transforms into 7 different personalities isn't easy as it seems. I like psychological themes and Multiple personality disorder was a rare tag to be seen in a drama. Female lead in that drama was quite screaming a lot, but some were funny. The drama they both acted (The secret) made me watch this drama as well.  Kill me, Heal me is hilarious and emotional to watch.  The script was good as the title itself. The supporting crew, mainly the editors did a good job. 

I like Law School that I completed already 

I watched it quite a time ago. It was kind of motivational drama for students. I really loved the friendship between their group. And the hardworking students and professor all supporting each other and the cases they present in the court kept me watching it. The tags along with the drama was the reason I watched it. Cast did a excellent job. It wasn't boring as it sounds. 

As I mentioned, those are my two favorite series. Thanks for thinking about what us guys enjoy watching too :)

It’s great to be part of the convo!