Kokuto:

Still looks good for me.

Yes.

Yes, he does.

nathsketch:

Okaaaay, I'll just leave this here.

Also known as The Butt™.

I think I'll have to add another adjective to my observations.

Tight.

No, no.  Don't ask me to explain how he can be both flexible and tight there.  Just observe and enjoy the miracle for yourself.

Kokuto:

I'm not sure.  But apparently there was some uproar yesterday on weibo about Lost You Forever.

The one time I'm happy not to understand Mandarin.  I was too distracted by the bling sitting on Tan Jian Ci's naked collarbone and chest with his plunging necklines.  He wears diamonds well.

Hope they deal with it. Enough of those fox apologists.

Hmmm, not even diamonds can compare. Just a bunch of carbon arranged in a fancy way. ??? But yes, he makes diamonds look better :P

nathsketch:

What's that about cheating? Are those damn Jingers at it again? Do I need to resort to extreme measures? Just say the word.

Aren’t you supposed to be in a birthday party? 

Kokuto:
I'm not sure. But apparently there was some uproar yesterday on weibo about Lost You Forever.

now I'm curious what this is. I'm about to go to Weibo and look it up 

nathsketch:

Those cheeks are made to be slapped hahahahah

Slap slap pinch pinch slap

We are going to have to give nathsketch some brownies once she gets to China.  Otherwise, she's going to make Row 6, number 15 look like a nun.

Elise:

now I'm curious what this is. I'm about to go to Weibo and look it up 

https://x.com/Allaboutzimei/status/1713223362661736821?s=20

Something about a ticket war?

Kokuto:

I think I'll have to add another adjective to my observations.

Tight.

No, no.  Don't ask me to explain how he can be both flexible and tight there.  Just observe and enjoy the miracle for yourself.

People blowing the candles over here and I'm the one making wishes ahahahahahahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

Hope they deal with it. Enough of those fox apologists.

Hmmm, not even diamonds can compare. Just a bunch of carbon arranged in a fancy way. ??? But yes, he makes diamonds look better :P

Sparklies for the Sparkle.

nathsketch:

People blowing the candles over here and I'm the one making wishes ahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL!

Never miss an opportunity to make wishes.  They help you manifest them!

Kokuto:

We are going to have to give nathsketch some brownies once she gets to China.  Otherwise, she's going to make Row 6, number 15 look like a nun.

Nooo, I can get drunk with those Lindt liquor chocolates. Keep those brownies away from me heuheueheu

nathsketch:

Nooo, I can get drunk with those Lindt liquor chocolates. Keep those brownies away from me heuheueheu

If she comes at you with a tape measure, Tan Jian Ci, RUN AWAY!!!

ErickaRamirez:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8h23rPB/

I like that longer jacket and the thin loose tie.  Not sure about the tucked in pants ...

Kokuto:

LOL!

Never miss an opportunity to make wishes.  They help you manifest them!

It's like the lottery. You can't win if you don't give it a try hahah

Though the lottery odds are better.