We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 bugei:

Tan Jian Ci 

his studio weibo is  檀健次工作室 but dont know douyin much as imcant download douyin on iphone :( 

Ah, thank you!  I'm on the computer, so I can follow links and do copy and past searches.

nathsketch:

I was hoping he was the frog hahahahaha

I thought so too, and the he showed up ??

nathsketch:

Hmmmmmmm

I need a new lipstick.  ?

I think I found a pic of him holding some.

Kokuto:

I think I found a pic of him holding some.

Options!! I need to see the colors hahahah

bugei:

my chinese isnt good and this is what i got from watching clips of  tonights episode,

xie na asked yang zi if theres no one from the three (cxs guys) yang zi corrected four.., then she said something along the lines like why does she feel shes a failure… and then they all laugh, essentially agreeing with xie nas question. 

i did check yaojing cp and there were posts about it… 

oh I see. Thank you for explaining. 

luv2bafangurl:

oh I see. Thank you for explaining. 

Here's the clip.  You can see why I was confused.

https://x.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1717571090736930976?s=20

nathsketch:

Oh, the cards. Ohhh

Yes.  I'm not sure if those are on all of them on just special packages.  I'm sure more info will be coming.

nathsketch:

Options!! I need to see the colors hahahah

You mean you need Tan Jian Ci to apply colors and hold the mirror, amrite?

Kokuto:

Yes.  I'm not sure if those are on all of them on just special packages.  I'm sure more info will be coming.

You mean you need Tan Jian Ci to apply colors and hold the mirror, amrite?

No. Yes. I mean, no. No.

nathsketch:

No. Yes. I mean, no. No.

Kokuto:

I found the full  STAIRS on his douyin!!  With the haunting music.

https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAlQM2ZCaXs7YINo_FlEDpF_lcsVJoPgUy5rLeS7gcTck?modal_id=7153600660284460292&relation=0&vid=7294211279537851700

I can't see it for some reason. There's a mouse and a hand on the mouse. Not a Mickey Mouse, a computer mouse with a hand on it. They want me to download the app but there's no Douyin for me here, only TikTok.

This is a conspiracy, right?

Kokuto:

I can't lie to Thranduil. He'll free my wretched head from my miserable shoulders.

Low blow.

nathsketch:

I can't see it for some reason. There's a mouse and a hand on the mouse. Not a Mickey Mouse, a computer mouse with a hand on it. They want me to download the app but there's no Douyin for me here, only TikTok.

This is a conspiracy, right?

Of course it is.  You know who, too. ;p

I'm on the computer.  Can you close the pop up?  When I go to Douyin, it makes me do a puzzle, where I have to slide the puzzle piece into the empty place it goes.  And I have to get it RIGHT in the place.  Or it makes me do it again.

I don't know about the phone.

Here's the Weibo link if that doesn't work.  I don't know why I'm so entranced by this clip.

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4941183022202975