I'm sad about that leaked script. I had a small hope it wasn't legit... all those moments Xiang Liu had with Xiao Yao just gone. For people who are only watching the drama and haven't read the novel, they may believe Xiao Yao only loved Jing. Some have to read between the lines to see it. 

I think the only obvious indications the drama will show that Xiao Yao also loves Xiang Liu is when she makes that snow globe for him and when he probes her mind. All these gone due to censorship:

• Xiao Yao stroking Xiang Liu's hair and Xiang Liu kissing her forehead afterwards, gone
  • Xiao Yao seeing his real form, gone
  • Xiao Yao clinging onto his body, gone
  • Xiang Liu biting her neck while she's on top of him and in his arms, gone
  • Xiang Liu biting her neck the last time she see's and talks to him, gone
  • Xiang Liu kissing her one last time at the end, gone
  • AND THIS LAST ONE I LOATHE THE MOST, Xiao Yao finding about his death before her wedding. In the novel, Xiao Yao was so distraught and collapsed when she heard about it. She kept crying and crying until sunrise. The only thing that made her happy and laugh afterwards was that doll Xiang Liu made for her.

Elise:

anyways, here's TJC dancing: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/enLtuGJ4D6w

🎉🎉❤️❤️

ErickaRamirez:

🎉🎉❤️❤️

💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺

Elise:

💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺

Elise I got I little curious yesterday. Erica said that you are the baby of the group. May I ask, how old are you? If don’t want to say it, don’t worry ☺️

bugei:

oh i'm studying chinese too, but still on HSK4 but studying makes me sleepy. lol. They say i need to get to HSK5 to read some basic novels so its gonna be a looong journey

the best practice i'm getting in recognising news words is joining weibo 

i can recognise  檀健次 on hot search in an instant! lol. 

What HSK are you doing now... they've added 3 new levels recently haven't they. 

Ahh awesome!!

Oh, I'm not sure, I started studying it back in May, so not too long ago. The thing is, both the online classes and my in-person classes follow a method that combines multiple levels, so we're studying not only the basic characters from HSK1 but also more complex characters from HSK6, for example. 

Yeah, that's why I want to create an account. I need to start practicing it for real.

Hahahahahaha yes, at this point, those three characters are more familiar to me than my own name ahah😭😹

ErickaRamirez:

Elise I got I little curious yesterday. Erica said that you are the baby of the group. May I ask, how old are you? If don’t want to say it, don’t worry ☺️

lol I'm not going to go into specifics but I'm in my 20s, gen Z. Even though I'm an adult now, people think I still look like a kid. My height, voice, and baby face doesn't help me much with looking older. If you saw me in real life, you'd probably think I'm like 14. The way I act doesn't help either...lol

Elise:

lol I'm not going to go into specifics but I'm in my 20s, gen Z. Even though I'm an adult now, people think I still look like a kid. My height, voice, and baby face doesn't help me much with looking older. If you saw me in real life, you'd probably think I'm like 14. The way I act doesn't help either...lol

😱🥹

ErickaRamirez:

??❤️❤️

always end  on a happy note. 

well weve read the book, and there are plenty of drama that deviated from the  novel (ie back from the brink — which is why i still havent gone past episode 10, i still dont know why riley wangs character is added; i should probably get back to watching it. 

if the leaked script is true, then what is tencent doing selling mutual love bracelet for xiao yao and xiang liu. 

i didnt read the details of the script changes  as i want to save  myself some heartaches (true or not) …i remember a time when harry potter books were still being written and plenty of fake sequels were being sold as leaked copies of the book…  and that was before chatgpt, now its easier to generate these texts , so who knows, it might not be real. 

bad ending or not, im still thankful for this show for bringing us Tan Jian Ci. He has been like iin the industry for a while and its only now that he is getting the international recognition he deserves. 

The stories about how he has honed his skills over the years,  him being so active in supporting public welfare stuff,  how he works nonstop is just amazing, 

ErickaRamirez:

??

Now that you mentioned gen Z, I just thought how much I want to watch again Zhao Lusi in a drama. She was hilarious there 😆😂

ErickaRamirez:

Now that you mentioned gen Z, I just thought how much I want to watch again Zhao Lusi in a drama. She was hilarious there 😆😂

I loved her in Love Like the Galaxy and The Long Ballad. I tried watching Love Better Than Immortality but I didn't like that her voice was dubbed and that white filter in the drama was too much. I couldn't continue.

I know that Riley’s character wasn’t on the novel because many people mentioned it on the drama. He was hilarious at first, then when he started having feelings fit Yanhui was annoying as heck but then he was normal again 

ErickaRamirez:

I know that Riley’s character wasn’t on the novel because many people mentioned it on the drama. He was hilarious at first, then when he started having feelings fit Yanhui was annoying as heck but then he was normal again 

Are you talking about Back From the Brink? lol I took a screenshot of him and Yan Hui doing the forehead touch.

Elise:

I loved her in Love Like the Galaxy and The Long Ballad. I tried watching Love Better Than Immortality but I didn't like that her voice was dubbed and that white filter in the drama was too much. I couldn't continue.

Love like the galaxy is my second favorite drama of Lusi, it was first until hidden love. That’s my favorite and my favorite pairing of her, then who rules the world, dating in the kitchen and romance of tiger and rose 

Elise:

Are you talking about Back From the Brink? lol I took a screenshot of him and Yan Hui doing the forehead touch.

Yes, I’m