nathsketch:

Only a living person can faint. I'd already be dead.

?????

The List™ is going to be a work of art hahahahaha

I just need to find some videos that I thought I saved but didn't T____T

nathsketch:
She's also a fangirl, you know?

She sees Tan Xiaodai and Tan Liqiu getting all that love and she gets extremely jealous.

She loves Ericka, but she wants a Tan in her life. That's understandable. ?

LOL!  Who doesn't want a Tan in their life.  His doggies definitely have an enviable life, but Luna looks verrrrry happy.

ErickaRamirez:
???. Thank you Chingu.

Kokuto I can’t post pictures from my cellphone so I asked Erica the favor to post them for me. This is my baby Luna. In the second picture you would think that she is a cat ??

OMG!  So cute!  So photogenic.  My big dog used to sit on the top of the chair, just like that.  Thank you for sharing.  I need to find pics of my boys.

Kokuto:
OMG! So cute! So photogenic. My big dog used to sit on the top of the chair, just like that. Thank you for sharing. I need to find pics of my boys.

Yes please, I want to see your babies!!

nathsketch:

Oh welp, this link from Toast my Buns is not working and I don't remember what video was it.

https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1706537126429646866?s=20

I only know it was the Harper's Bazaar photoshoot. *cries*

Was it behind the scenes?  

Wait.  ToastMyBuns.  It may have been one of those mash ups with the XL and the Harpers Bazaar.  That's one thing about that user.  They delete posts for some reason.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Who doesn't want a Tan in their life.  His doggies definitely have an enviable life, but Luna looks verrrrry happy.

OMG!  So cute!  So photogenic.  My big dog used to sit on the top of the chair, just like that.  Thank you for sharing.  I need to find pics of my boys.

You are welcome. She is now next to me on the same sofa snoring ??. My baby is adorable. I posted a picture of her in my story on Instagram but I know that you don’t use your account ?

ErickaRamirez:

You are welcome. She is now next to me on the same sofa snoring ??. My baby is adorable. I posted a picture of her in my story on Instagram but I know that you don’t use your account ?

Of course she keeps you keep ... even if she's snoring.  LOL!

Kokuto:

Of course she keeps you keep ... even if she's snoring.  LOL!

Yes, and before that she farted???. And hers are nastyyyyyy ??. That’s one of the problems with the Frenchies ??

Kokuto:

Was it behind the scenes?  

Wait.  ToastMyBuns.  It may have been one of those mash ups with the XL and the Harpers Bazaar.  That's one thing about that user.  They delete posts for some reason.

No, I think it was the full ad. I still have the behind the scenes :(

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto and Erica would faint after removing the mask from their eyes and seeing who face they were touching ???. I would say Elise and Badgal too ?? 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8rowRdm/

whoever got to touch his face is

I would faint too ??

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, and before that she farted???. And hers are nastyyyyyy ??. That’s one of the problems with the Frenchies ??

Same thing with pugs hahahahaha

Elise:

whoever got to touch his face is

I would faint too ??

I know. That’s why I mentioned you Elise ??

ErickaRamirez:

I know. That’s why I mentioned you Elise ??

LOL

Elise:

LOL

?????. Exactly like that ??

Elise:

I'm so off topic but this meme is so true ????

How did I miss this???

It’s so so accurate!