Hello :) can you please recommend me reincarnation romance but their love in the previous life ended in tragedy and they met again in the modern world  I watch cdramas kdramas and all types of romance dramas so you can recommend me any dramas from any country with this storyline thank you  

One and Only Season 1  Historical Time
Forever and Ever Season 2 Modern Time

Bulgasal immortels souls

From Now On, Showtime!
(it’s got exactly what you want)

GA33AR:

One and Only Season 1  Historical Time
Forever and Ever Season 2 Modern Time

This is a continuation of the story? I didn't know this, amazing, next on my list :)

ephemeral:
can you please recommend me reincarnation romance but their love in the previous life ended in tragedy and they met again in the modern world
  • My Demon
  • Destined with You
  • The Eternal Love / The Eternal Love Season 2 - Chronologically, the leads first fell in love as immortals and that love ended tragically (this is revealed near the end of S1). Then their reincarnations met in ancient times after the FL's soul traveled from modern times to ancient times but S1 has an open ending. In S2, the ML from ancient times travels to modern times and meets a version of the FL that hadn't met him yet. Then they both travel back to ancient times. 
  • Legend of Yunze / Legend Of Yunze 2 - A cute little GL. One of the FLs is an immortal and survives through time to meet the FL's reincarnation in modern times in S2. 
  • Gu Family Book - The ML is an immortal and survives through time to meet the FL's reincarnation in modern times at the end of the drama. 
  • Snow Lotus

Similar, but not an exact fit:

• The Romance of Tiger and Rose - Not an exact fit because the world where the leads first met and fell in love was the world of a script that the FL (from modern times) was writing for a historical romance drama. The FL gets sick and the main part of the drama (set in the world of her script) is sort of her fever dream. When she wakes up from the dream (after tragically parting with the ML), she finds out that the actor playing the ML of the drama she's writing in the real world has all of the memories that were made in her fever dream, as if he had the same dream. So he is basically the ML she fell in love with (since he has all the same memories) but in the real world.