nathsketch:

Yes, we're highly affectionate people.

Not me though, I don't like that huge amount of kisses LOL

I don’t think she does. She said that her sister and fiancé live here ?

nathsketch:

I want one too!! They're my favorite animals everrrr

Me too. I’ve watched so many videos on YouTube. I regretted that the both times that we have been in Washington we didn’t go to the zoo because they have pandas there ?. But like I said on WhatsApp I would do that job for free or even pay to be with them ??

Elise:

Wow what a small world. My big sister and her fiance live there while I live 10 hours away (by car), MD

I used to live 10 hours from here too, in Pembroke Pines, Florida 

ErickaRamirez:

I used to live 10 hours from here too, in Pembroke Pines, Florida 

omg when I was a teen, my dad was planning to relocate to Florida for his job but then changed his mind. I almost lived there ? what a coincidence

Elise:

omg when I was a teen, my dad was planning to relocate to Florida for his job but then changed his mind. I almost lived there ? what a coincidence 

I lived there for 21 years since I moved from Colombia. I really loved living there. Georgia is nice but it isn’t the same for me 

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, I’m 

idk why but I was kinda shipping Yan Hui with Riley's character, that shadow dude. Ever since Tian Yao stabbed her to get that dragon scale back and didn't say anything, he was on my dislike list. I know he didn't have a lot of time BUT he could've spent 5 seconds to tell her what was going on. 

After he did that horrible thing, he was stalking her a lot. I could understand why Yan Hui was scared of him for a little while. However, I did start liking him again after he apologized to her and did stuff for her.

bugei:
if the leaked script is true, then what is tencent doing selling mutual love bracelet for xiao yao and xiang liu.

They probably made those to appease the YaoLiu fans and because before the drama aired, Xiang Liu was the most popular character :( We can't get those intimate moments in the drama, so they made that mutual love bracelet instead ?

bugei:
bad ending or not, im still thankful for this show for bringing us Tan Jian Ci. He has been like iin the industry for a while and its only now that he is getting the international recognition he deserves.

The stories about how he has honed his skills over the years, him being so active in supporting public welfare stuff, how he works nonstop is just amazing,

Same. I'm glad I watched this show so that I got to know about Tan Jian Ci. I never saw his dramas before and didn't know he's also a singer and dancer. I think it was like 12 years before he got proper recognition for his acting when he did Under the Skin and Lost You Forever.

nathsketch:
I want one too!! They're my favorite animals everrrr

I second this opinion! 

When they go down the slides ???

^ This job, I need 

Elise:

idk why but I was kinda shipping Yan Hui with Riley's character, that shadow dude. Ever since Tian Yao stabbed her to get that dragon scale back and didn't say anything, he was on my dislike list. I know he didn't have a lot of time BUT he could've spent 5 seconds to tell her what was going on. 

After he did that horrible thing, he was stalking her a lot. I could understand why Yan Hui was scared of him for a little while. However, I did start liking him again after he apologized to her and did stuff for her. 

Agree. And most of the people there were saying the same. But I never like Riley for her. And many of us were annoyed by his character when he started falling for her. I remember the scene when he was stepping on his tail on purpose ??

ErickaRamirez:

Agree. And most of the people there were saying the same. But I never like Riley for her. And many of us were annoyed by his character when he started falling for her. I remember the scene when he was stepping on his tail on purpose ??

Yes I remember that. Some people thought it was funny but it was annoying and so mean-spirited of him to do that.

imagine:

???

I really really really do need to take this job ?

I would do it for free as I said. ??. 36000 dollars isn’t that much money but the emotional values is priceless ??

imagine:

I second this opinion! 

When they go down the slides ???

^ This job, I need 

Pandas are life! This is what happiness looks like!

I just love drawing and paper-cutting pandas ?

WIP:

Final Art:

( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)