We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Yoooo what a way to wake up!

Good morning madam president! 

Reporting from weibo. i finally found the RPS super topic  of tjc and zy

天方也檀 

they have a few bts from hxhxn / lmlmv 

For the record i dont ship this rps even so, its so interesting how the cp discussions run and if one doesnt follow all accounts there is a chance to be persuaded one way or another. im quite happy in tjc fandom — and yaoliu ship. 

speaking of yaoliu - ive seen many discussions of the album echo xiangliu and xiao yao’s story… yz and tjc ship discuss the elements of the album endlessly (and of course zy and tjc fans say the same)… as for me i think tjc must be a very organised person… the earlier photos (black and white elements, mirror reflections), the earlier lines (for example the one is bazaar shoot about coming into his dreams) those are like early promotional stuff for the physical album… we just didnt know it yet. 

bugei:

天方也檀 

For the record i dont ship this rps even so, its so interesting how the cp discussions run and if one doesnt follow all accounts there is a chance to be persuaded one way or another. im quite happy in tjc fandom — and yaoliu ship. 

speaking of yaoliu - ive seen many discussions of the album echo xiangliu and xiao yao’s story… yz and tjc ship discuss the elements of the album endlessly (and of course zy and tjc fans say the same)… as for me i think tjc must be a very organised person… the earlier photos (black and white elements, mirror reflections), the earlier lines (for example the one is bazaar shoot about coming into his dreams) those are like early promotional stuff for the physical album… we just didnt know it yet. 

Morning Bugei!!

Were you Weibo hunting while I was sleeping? You’re so efficient!! 

Thanks for the updates!

bugei:
someone in the studio said today i rode a scooter but did not feel cold at all, do you know why

tjc: why

speaker: because today we have 防风邶 (windbreaker)

I love them Chinese dad jokes lololol

bugei:
next speaker: whom do you like best, mao qiu, tan li qiu or tan xiao qiu

tjc: 这是送命题 (aw poor xiao dai is not even on the list)

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4959667294502920

Oh noes, why wasn't Xiao Dai on the list?

bugei:

Yes, these were the easter eggs we should have been paying attention to, 100%.

imagine:

yes yes yes

♥️♥️♥️

Kokuto:

That is the sound of me falling over dead!

Holy cow!  What a treasure chest.  I must examine and STARE at each one.  What a chamelon. 

Thank you imagine !

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kokuto:

That is the sound of me falling over dead!

Holy cow!  What a treasure chest.  I must examine and STARE at each one.  What a chamelon. 

Thank you imagine !

Yes, deaded

Bring on the magnifying glass! 🔎

bugei:

天方也檀 

oh i‘m so jealous. SadlyI don‘t know chinese, otherwise I‘ll be camping in weibo now. Hopefully our madam president and others like you who speaks chinese can occasionally share your  findings there here. I‘m only shipping for fun. TJC can date whomever he wants of course 😉.

@Imagine: thank you for uploading the photos again. They made my day😍

luv2bafangurl:
SadlyI don‘t know chinese, otherwise I‘ll be camping in weibo now.

Hey, do you have Weibo too? I need friends! I'm all alone there :(

@luv2beafangirl you dont need to know chinese. the app has auto translate. then if there are words you dont understand, screenshot and translate via google translate. 

my chinese is super basic but i still get by. its good practice too. 

@nathsketch im the same, its just so hard when i dont speak the language and its not just the chinese thats missed but the acronyms too. 

bugei:

@luv2beafangirl you dont need to know chinese. the app has auto translate. then if there are words you dont understand, screenshot and translate via google translate. 

my chinese is super basic but i still get by. its good practice too. 

@nathsketch im the same, its just so hard when i dont speak the language and its not just the chinese thats missed but the acronyms too. 

What's your handle there? I'll go find you :)

I had no idea this poll was still going on:

https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62059

When did this happen?

Keep voting, please :)

Two babies <3

Requested by Ericka :)

The Official Global fan club has started to load some videos and they have English subs!  I'm watching this one now, and this one is basically the story of Tan Jian Ci's professional life, that he narrates.  It's so good.  He talks about his ups and downs and it's very intimate and revealing. And of course, there are clips, many that I wanted to translated before, like the one present Tan talks to past Tan.

https://youtu.be/-cbVvgmdBJI?si=j5PXdxlQfvf3XY0i

Check out their youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/@JCT_OfficialGlobalFansClub

There's also a video of Go East that shows the booting and closing ceremonies and all that fan effort, PLUS all the various leaked clips!

nathsketch:
Two babies <3

Requested by Ericka :)

So cute!  Even his dogs are actors!