Archive: 7/24

Congratulations to Tushan Jing, whose popularity on Tencent Video has exceeded 300 million!  He just set a new record! 

He is the first character to exceed the popularity index of 300 million on Tencent Video among all characters, winning the first place in the daily ranking, weekly ranking, monthly ranking, annual ranking and overall ranking! Top 1 X5 !

Well deserved. Deng Wei & Tushan Jing!

(Produced and released by Tencent.)Produced and released by DW's fans club.

7/23

The celebratory poster when the 200 million was reached (Produced and released by Tencent)

Fan arts: Celebrating 7/24/2023 - 7/24/2024, marking the one-year anniversary of Tushan Jing's first encounter with the audience

Fan arts (Cr. Ghost from Weibo)

Farewell to Tushan Jing & Ye Shiqi

Fiona_YOLO:

Fan arts: Celebrating 7/24/2023 - 7/24/2024, marking the one-year anniversary of Tushan Jing's first encounter with the audience

Very cute....and I like purple one so much..

The celebratory posters of Jing are super adorable. And WHUT!! They even have one of the wounded Jing in bandages. LOL Too cute. 

Sunbath12:

Recent interview with Deng Wei

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g36GZnt-rsk

I like this, thank u very much ♥️

Thank u for creating this beautiful thread and posting updates ♥️

Fiona_YOLO:

can't see (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) 

7/27

Deng Wei's farewell letter to Tushan Jing.

(Background information: “见字如面” in Chinese means that when you are reading a letter, there is a feeling arises in you, so familiar that it seems that the person who wrote this letter is talking to you face to face. This is why DW chose to write a letter, a romantic way to say goodbye to the character. It's like an old friend who has crossed a parallel universe to talk to you face to face. )

Translation:

Jing,
This is the third summer since we met. I am very happy that we have been accompanying each other and walking side by side for more than a thousand days.

At first, I only knew that you were the handsome and elegant Qingqiu Gongzi (Qingqiu Son of Privilege), walking towards me with a friendly yet blandly smile. I didn't expect that you would leave a strong mark in my world.

I am moved by your yearning for life, happy for your efforts to heal yourself, and often touched and admired your extraordinary wisdom and broad-mindedness. But even such a virtuous person like you was almost knocked down by the "heavy shackles". Even so, you always practice "repaying with songs" by "restraining your love for yourself". I often feel sorry for your situation, but I admire your purity and courage.

In the blink of an eye, it's time to say goodbye. I have thought about how to say goodbye to you countless times, maybe through a grand carnival, maybe through a small gathering with tears... But as I expected, you chose to leave quietly without disturbing others. Well, I have to pack up my mood and move on. I will think of you often, just as I occasionally see those familiar images again, even for a moment, which can make me return to Qingshui Town again in a trance. I think I will always remember and remember all of this.

Jing, thank you for coming! May your happy ending be an ending that will always make you feel satisfied. May every day of your life be as beautiful as you expect.

At the same time, thank you to the LYF family, and thank you for everyone's company and love. The road ahead is long. No matter where you are, I hope you can see me when you look back.

Aug. 1, 2024  (Source: Tencent)

Tushan Jing's character popularity value on Tencent exceeded 400 million, breaking his own previous record (300 million). Congratulations to Tushan Jing for becoming the first character on Tencent Video to exceed 400 million in popularity! 

Bookmark this day—it's a milestone worth remembering forever. Well deserved!

Aug. 1, 2024 (Source: Tencent)

Congratulations to Tushan Jing for winning the top spot among the most discussed characters in July! 

Tencent Video announced that among all the hotly discussed characters from movies, TV shows and animations, Tushan Jing ranked first and won the rewards including the cover video to display the character's famous scenes and the Search easter eggs. 

The cover video  (provided by DengWei's fans club)

The Search easter egg - Showing the embedded animation when users search "Deng Wei" within the Tencent app.

Sunbath12:

Recent interview with Deng Wei

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g36GZnt-rsk

Thanks for sharing! He is soooo cute in this interview. I just love all his interviews, interesting and informative! 

July 30, 2024

CCTV6 CHINA MOVIE OFFICIAL CHANNEL recently released a six-minute interview with Deng Wei. But I haven’t seen any videos with English subs on YouTube yet. I will just drop a Weibo link here.

https://weibo.com/6495544869/OpYnDgR12

If my memory serves me right, this is Deng Wei's third interview with CCTV6. During all the 3 interviews, he was very relaxed, not wearing any make-up or hairstyle.  Maybe he wanted to keep it simple and professional. :)

Attaching the YouTube links of the other two interviews with CCTV6:

202310: https://youtu.be/56959jsRDdc?si=VBjirUoGpZ7d_Rhz

20230826: https://youtu.be/O9PfM4KOddM?si=qzKuhPfrAqW3Q-kM