I really hope they don't draw out the misunderstanding - my heart won't be able to take it. I know I'm asking for too much for it to be resolved before S2.

Kali_01:

Omg yes, I can’t stand it when they say he’s stalking her. XY likes it when he follows her and if he didn’t she’d probably throw another tantrum at him. The other ships don’t understand because she isn’t super girly with the other two guys. It’s only with Jung that she becomes more feminine she likes his attention

I feel the same way. He keeps his distance and gave her space when she told him to back off. He's so clueless that it's cute. lol 

I find it funny that people said that she's not falling for Jing when she was the one initiating their intimacies most of the time. She held his hand first and  she tried to kiss him first. She's not one shy gal. lol

I read a comment say XY jealous looking Jing with other woman means she didn't trust him and she's not love him. But XY doesn't care looking FFB/XL with other woman mean she trust and love him more.

Should I reply that comment or just laugh with her mindset about 'love'? 

I find it funny how hard XL fans tries to convince themselves that XY doesn’t love TSJ but only pity him and will only choose  him just because he is the safer choice. 

- she only blushes and gets super shy and girly around him

- she cares about her looks and put an effort to look good in front of him. 

Gets jealous and throws a tantrum when she feels ignored by him

- is conscious about how other sees him

- Think about him a lot (eg  keeps his wine bottles)

- voluntarily kisses him 

The list goes on and on and if that’s not being in love, then I guess I don’t know what love is. 

Kaseh Esmiralda:

I read a comment say XY jealous looking Jing with other woman means she didn't trust him and she's not love him. But XY doesn't care looking FFB/XL with other woman mean she trust and love him more.

Should I reply that comment or just laugh with her mindset about 'love'? 

Haha yeah they obviously have a one dimensional view of what love is. She doesn’t care about FFB with other women because she doesn’t feel anything seeing that. Meanwhile looking at TSJ with other women bothers her, therefore she gets jealous. Has nothing to do with trust in this context. I’ve never seen a more delusional ship but whatever keeps it from sinking, right?

MimiLy:

I find it funny how hard XL fans tries to convince themselves that XY doesn’t love TSJ but only pity him and will only choose  him just because he is the safer choice. 

- she only blushes and gets super shy and girly around him

- she cares about her looks and put an effort to look good in front of him. 

Gets jealous and throws a tantrum when she feels ignored by him

- is conscious about how other sees him

- Think about him a lot (eg  keeps his wine bottles)

- voluntarily kisses him 

The list goes on and on and if that’s not being in love, then I guess I don’t know what love is. 

XL's fans love to live in their delusional world. Huhuhu

I am already bracing for the hate waves that’s going to hit us tomorrow and until next season  but we will conquer! Hahahah 

MimiLy:

Haha yeah they obviously have a one dimensional view of what love is. She doesn’t care about FFB with other women because she doesn’t feel anything seeing that. Meanwhile looking at TSJ with other women bothers her, therefore she gets jealous. Has nothing to do with trust in this context. I’ve never seen a more delusional ship but whatever keeps it from sinking, right?

HAHAHA, right! I know they really like XL. but making statement in a wrong direction about love is something funny to me. Let make this in real life situation : are you okay when your lover doesn't care when you're close with other man? not feeling anxious when your boyfriend not jealous when you with someone else? 

If only Jing was an aggressive as a  Huo Buyi LLTG , then probably he wasnt hated until the extent of people making their own narrative and given faults to our writer. it means they dont respect or appreciative towards Tonghua, who use her own imagination and some logical to it.

from LLLTG book:

After Huo Buyi saw  the scar on Shaosheng is about to disappear, Buyi  bites her again. I'm not going to try and summarize the scene, because it won't do it justice.

After Buyi bites Shaosheng again, he confesses that he does not plan to marry anyone:

"You're crazy, the Huo family is waiting for you to pass on the incense (continue the bloodline). If you dare to be alone all your life, His Majesty will eat you alive!" She lowered her voice, stunned beyond words.

Huo Buyi is smiling resolutely without any care. If only Jing was like this, can you imagined? hahaha they will love him more lol . In real life, I am longing for someone like Jing,????????

Xiaoyao has a wall made of solid ice in her heart. and no one can walk in. Jing smashed through this ice wall with a mighty thunderbolt, saying that they could keep each other warm in the future. She tried her best to believe him, and the result... it was a roller-coaster ride, but she BELIEVED HIM thats what mattered.??????

This fact alone is enough for me to know that Xiaoyao never loved both Fenglong or XiangLiu . They were the bottom of the barrel, even against Canxuan(as a brother)

Kaseh Esmiralda:

HAHAHA, right! I know they really like XL. but making statement in a wrong direction about love is something funny to me. Let make this in real life situation : are you okay when your lover doesn't care when you're close with other man? not feeling anxious when your boyfriend not jealous when you with someone else? 

yes we will be questioning ourselves, whether they really love us sincerely or just a short term relationship. For me, I really agree and turn on if my bf is jealous like crazy lol???

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLbJwmhP/

look at this cutie predebut Deng Wei omg ? Viatnamese are great to compile all of his before pictures and made it sold to us??

WangDuo girlfriend:

yes we will be questioning ourselves, whether they really love us sincerely or just a short term relationship. For me, I really agree and turn on if my bf is jealous like crazy lol???

Their logic about love kind funny right. hahaha

Pizzazzpeony:

I really hope they don't draw out the misunderstanding - my heart won't be able to take it. I know I'm asking for too much for it to be resolved before S2.

it wont be resolved til s2 sadly 

https://ibb.co/HGxdQd0

I wonder if this is AI generated or if someone actually made a TSJ doll. I want it so bad, it’s too cute!