We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 kjxy:

Right! I'm keeping that edit!! I might change my personal socmed acct's dp again lol

Jajaja

YaoJing in Manwha...

This is beautiful art..hehe i cant move on from this drama and story at all

peng-peng:

I just had a thought.  People criticise  TSJ for commiting suicide when XY died right, but  is XL act at the end not suicide? For me I call it foolish suicide. Going  while taking not as many and in the end it made no impact at all in CX´s kingdom. 

Hmm..about XL..in my point of view, he's born a soldier (sort of)and reponsible for honor and battle  ?? He cared a lot about his mentor mission. So he's supposed to died hero. I do not recall his death at the end as full tragic. Because he has completed all his mission for lifetime,  Jing's dying too, I guess it's sudden on his heart attack. Can we consider it suicide ?

Jing has so many injuries actually. Poor baby fox. ?

His Smile:

He really fits his role because Sa Sakujun in Saiunkoku Monogatari is the most seductive character in the anime.

Hmm...i have been wanting to try out more bad boy trope...It will great to start with a hardcore one. .:D

ChunTian:

Yes. .so far from S1.. he is the most damaged one physically.

Winny Aye:

Yes. .so far from S1.. he is the most damaged one physically.

I think S2 no better because his evil brother does more damage to him. I saw some spoilers about it and it upsets me. 

I hope his brother gets the karma he deserves, else my heart will not be balanced!!! 

Winny Aye:
He really fits his role because Sa Sakujun in Saiunkoku Monogatari is the most seductive character in the anime.

DW has been taking on the good guy roles, who would have imagined him being so HOT as the bad guy? *sighs dreamily and wipes drool from side of mouth* ooops...LOL

ChunTian:

Especially from the novel though idk if they’ll follow through but it just sounded so painful pulling his tails out? I don’t want to have too much hope like the plum blossom scene I’m afraid of this editor team. 

Kali_01:

Especially from the novel though idk if they’ll follow through but it just sounded so painful pulling his tails out? I don’t want to have too much hope like the plum blossom scene I’m afraid of this editor team. 

Hmm...I dont want to see that scene...but ohh well...there are consequences..?..Im skimming through novel 

Kali_01:

I cried so much while reading that part.

Kali_01:

My heart hurt for Jing just hearing the reviewer give a summary in the video. Like why is he so kind to his evil brother? What did Jing do to deserve that? 

And did the brother get the ending he deserved in the novel? I hope it is a painful one and not just a simple chop off his head. He so deserves a painful death after what he did to Jing. 

ChunTian:

I think S2 no better because his evil brother does more damage to him. I saw some spoilers about it and it upsets me. 

I hope his brother gets the karma he deserves, else my heart will not be balanced!!! 

Yep Thats why he's the most tormented one at the end of novel. He did not died like XL or go dying but more like a living dead. He lost XY, the one he loves, forever.

But i saw from comment section that. .plot changed in S2. CX might not be responsible for TSJ..? if so i wonder how will they do it..

His remaining power was reduced to nothing.  It was a very difficult part to read. I could feel his pain. 

ChunTian:

My heart hurt for Jing just hearing the reviewer give a summary in the video. Like why is he so kind to his evil brother? What did Jing do to deserve that? 

And did the brother get the ending he deserved in the novel? I hope it is a painful one and not just a simple chop off his head. He so deserves a painful death after what he did to Jing. 

You are so right ... from spoiler, he died by Ffyy arrow, thats too easy dead...i wish him a terrible death..lol lol my bad?