Sssnoopyyy:

I haven't caught up on all the episodes, and never read the book (besides the epilogue) so can someone tell me how they interpret that part where XY waits for XL? Don't get me wrong, I think it's nice that XY ends up with Jing, but I also love XL too. Ppl say it's one of the indications that XL is the one she wants to be with, including that part where she tells XL not to enter her dreams. So she does have feelings, he just didn't take his chance?

Wait for XL? When?

Ltran904:

There's no episodes today! We have to wait for 4 days for new episodes!!! Soon sad! Supposed to be a good episode too... 😢

ive read one main page , someone shared there will be 2eps today. im not sure bout tomorrow. Seriously they changed to the last minute tho. or they did change again?

Ltran904:

There's no episodes today! We have to wait for 4 days for new episodes!!! Soon sad! Supposed to be a good episode too... 😢

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1689245746426478592?s=20

Ltran904:

There's no episodes today! We have to wait for 4 days for new episodes!!! Soon sad! Supposed to be a good episode too... ?

Isn’t there 2 episodes today? 

@ WangDuo girlfriend and Kali_01 

I have viki and it indicates that the next 2 episodes is in 4 days.  If you go to the drama on the viki app, it shows the list of episodes and next to the latest episode new episode with the number of days on it. The number counts down til the day you can watch it. I see 2 episodes with a number 4 on it...

But if it's wrong then that's good news!

Ltran904:

@ WangDuo girlfriend and Kali_01 

I have viki and it indicates that the next 2 episodes is in 4 days.  If you go to the drama on the viki app, it shows the list of episodes and next to the latest episode new episode with the number of days on it. The number counts down til the day you can watch it. I see 2 episodes with a number 4 on it...

But if it's wrong then that's good news!

They just announced it today that they'll release the two episodes tmr. I swear, they're playing with our heart strings. They'll probably do again nest week. lol

Antinh85:

They just announced it today that they'll release the two episodes tmr. I swear, they're playing with our heart strings. They'll probably do again nest week. lol

So no new episode today but tomorrow? That's better than 4 days! Woo-hoo. Can't wait!

“Ltran904” this was a good addition to your previous recap. Love your comments.
I am not familiar to “Xi Ling clan“ who are they? Does XY gets or inherits abilities from her biological (demon”) father side? I don’t get it, isn’t she half demon with blood of two great Generals?

Ltran904:

So no new episode today but tomorrow? That's better than 4 days! Woo-hoo. Can't wait!

Yes, two episodes for August 10 and then ep 31/32 on Monday August 14.

Antinh85:

They are and they are loving every minute it.

Noush:

“Ltran904” this was a good addition to your previous recap. Love your comments.
I am not familiar to “Xi Ling clan“ who are they? Does XY gets or inherits abilities from her biological (demon”) father side? I don’t get it, isn’t she half demon with blood of two great Generals?

Xi Ling clan is one of the 4 Great clans of the middle plains. Out of the 4 great clans you know 2 of them, the Tu Shan Clan  and the Chi Shui clan, 1 belongs to Jing and the other Feng Long. The last clan is called Gui Fang clan, it's a clan that no one dared to cross and they would mysteriously  traverse the vast wilderness  without leaving any signs. Back to Xi Ling clan, this clan belongs to the Yellow Emperor’s Queem, XY's grandmother. So she'll take her grandmother family's name. I think they change the name Xi Ling to Wen Xi or something  like that in the drama.

Im sure XY did inherit some of her mother and father's demon abilities, that's why she was able to kick all those kids' butts by herself when they were picking on CX. She also was able to jump high to pick the Phoenix flowers while CX had to climb up the tree to pick them, remember? She might be powerful when she was young but all her powers were forcefully stripped from her by that 9 tailed fox and she can't get them back unless she stays in Jade Mt for a couple hundred years and train but she rather have no power than do that...

Thanks! Yes I remember her braveness when she was just a child. Even with losing most of her abilities looks like she kept her mother‘s crystal pendant of drug/poison knowledge for her. I still consider her the bravest in this drama who could face and pass her fears and burdens yet supported many using everything she has even her precious blood. I don’t like the title of this drama. for fun, can anyone come with a better title? I know the novel‘s title is kind of lost in translation for us from mandarin to English.

Noush:

Thanks! Yes I remember her braveness when she was just a child. Even with losing most of her abilities looks like she kept her mother‘s crystal pendant of drug/poison knowledge for her. I still consider her the bravest in this drama who could face and pass her fears and burdens yet supported many using everything she has even her precious blood. I don’t like the title of this drama. for fun, can anyone come with a better title? I know the novel‘s title is kind of lost in translation for us from mandarin to English.

The title of the drama refers to CX losing XY forever.

I made a big mistake. I read chapter 21 and  now can't sleep,

Has anyone read Tong Hua’s interview? Did she say how many men XY was in love with and who they are?