mparthur:

I find hard to believe TSJ will admit the child is his when he knows it is not.

I haven't read that chapter in the novel so please can someone share the story with me.  

blood is thicker than water. considering he was his nephew, he loved him so much like his own son. The child wasnt even in the sin of his parents, his parents, thankfully gone away for good forever . hahaha. 🤣🤣Also, all the clan leader title was given to his nephew when Jing stepped away and lived a simple perfect life  with XY . 🤧 Jing is so pure , lives in the motto 'never revenge, but kill them with kindness . He is god himself. Jing is life, Jing is love 😍😍😍💝💝💝

If it were me, i cant even be 0.0001% of him. in real life🤣🤣

His Smile:

I love him for that even more. 

me too , he is the most very much of cutie mutie fruttie😂😍 i' ll love him even he is just a smelly skull🤣

mparthur:

I find hard to believe TSJ will admit the child is his when he knows it is not.

I haven't read that chapter in the novel so please can someone share the story with me.  

blood is thicker than water. considering he was his nephew, he loved him so much like his own son. The child wasnt even in the sin of his parents, his parents, thankfully gone away for good forever . hahaha. 🤣🤣Also, all the clan leader title was given to his nephew when Jing stepped away and lived a simple perfect life  with XY . 🤧 Jing is so pure , lives in the motto 'never revenge, but kill them with kindness . He is god himself. Jing is life, Jing is love 😍😍😍💝💝💝

If it were me, i cant even be 0.0001% of him. in real life🤣🤣

Kali_01:

I hope YaoJing unites soon . Though I'd like to see Jing's reaction to FFB with XY as well hehe

me too friend 🤧🤧

st9r:

@Umi Is My Name  oh my gosh!!! that sounds super intense, thank you for telling me :) definitely looking forward to it!

super intense+ eternal love😍  I hope they do well in drama too

KJCTdramafan:

I'm so proud of y'all in here!!!  #JingYao <3

yeaayy, JingXiao's assemble 🤪

Umi Is My Name:

me too , he is the most very much of cutie mutie fruttie😂😍 i' ll love him even he is just a smelly skull🤣

He is so loveable that I feel sad for him every time I see Xiao Yao bonding with other guys. ✌️

His Smile:

He is so loveable that I get feel for him everytime I see Xiao Yao bonding with other guys. ✌️

TSJ is the one who never physically hurt XY I have found so far.

btw they changed the total eps of S2 from 35 to 21 ,now i have a a bad feeling they will cut jing's moments,as they already didn't show some of his highlighted moments

Yup. I am anxious for my YaoJing scenes to be cut short again... 

mparthur:

TSJ is the one who never physically hurt XY I have found so far.

he worships the ground she walks on

Xiao An:

btw they changed the total eps of S2 from 35 to 21 ,now i have a a bad feeling they will cut jing's moments,as they already didn't show some of his highlighted moments

I thought of this too :(  but it isn’t fair to his character, I really hope it won’t be the case though 

His Smile:

he worships the ground she walks on

She saw him as a human being when she saved him.  When she saw his naked body, she blushed because he was a man to her regardless of the scars and wounds on his body.

FFYY looked shocked and disgusted when she saw the old scars on his body.  That's the difference between a true lover and a fake lover.

Xiao An:

that one was one of the important moments tho but I hope they get to do the zither thing properly 

Xiao An:

They already did Deng Wei dirty  in TTEOTM...they better not cut important scenes involving his character or I may riot!! But I read that the 72 episodes count was just a rumor...so let's wait and see.

My poor Jing can't catch a break.