I really like the trope where people who have gone through something or have trouble allowing someone in, and then they meet someone where they open up slowly and the two of them are learning again,

• When the Camellia blooms
  • Find me in your memory
  • Call it love
  • Love in contract
  • Remarriage and desires
  • His and Her Secrets (FL is divorced with a child, although not at the beginning)
  • Marry My Husband (FL was married in her original life and it takes her a while to open up to the ML due to trust issues from that)
  • Perfect Marriage Revenge (FL was married in her original life and it takes her a while to open up to the ML due to trust issues from that)
  • Faith (ML had a lover who died and it takes him a long time to move past that)

Five Children (divorcee with three young children, widower with two; as well, he lives with his wealthy in-laws who expect him to mourn forever). They work for the same company manufacturing sportswear. Although outwardly pleasant, he has been dead inside since the death of his wife. The FL's ex left her for a  former friend and they are now married. She is hard-working and competent ... and exhausted. This is a family drama with multiple leads and multiple couples, one of the best.

Second Times Twenty - 38-year-old woman, about to be divorced, decides to go to university secretly because her husband considers her stupid. (Initially she hopes for a reconciliation because her family has been her life since she was 18.)  However, she is only able to be admitted to the uni where her husband teaches and her son is a student. A male friend with a crush on her from high school is also a professor there (the ML).