When will Jing and Yao have another sweet moment again in the drama? 

His Smile:

When will Jing and Yao have another sweet moment again in the drama? 

In episode 28 (look at the calendar). I hope for the full smooch on the lips...not a peck haha *crossing fingers*

Queen_Myrna:

In episode 28 (look at the calendar). I hope for the full smooch on the lips...not a peck haha *crossing fingers*

I hope they give us more than just a peck. Hahaha

The Yellow Emperor said “The question you just asked me, there is actually an answer and you know what it is. If he picked another woman, that means you are not his first choice. If he chose to be the enemy of Zhuan Xu or myself, then it means you are not most important to him and he can give you up.” 

I hope they include this conversation in drama. This part really says why Jing is the one ..

His Smile:

I hope they give us more than just a peck. Hahaha

I hope they cut the kissing scenes and concentrate on other plots that are more exciting.  

I think it won't play for more than 2 minutes, so I think it's just fine to include it.

Does Jing marry FFYY?

tiffw2526:

Does Jing marry FFYY?

Yes

DREAMERS12:

Yes

thanks for the reply! Then how does he end up with XY in the end? Appreciate your response!

tiffw2526:

thanks for the reply! Then how does he end up with XY in the end? Appreciate your response!

Are you ready for a major spoiler about what happened?

Wait he actually marries her? I thought they just 'almost' marry! 

His Smile:

Are you ready for a major spoiler about what happened?

yes please! :)

Roro2022:

Wait he actually marries her? I thought they just 'almost' marry! 

Nope, he was unable to marry her. TSJ devices a plan with XL to stop the marriage ceremony.

Isn't that for FL and XY? What about TSJ and his fiance? 

Queen_Myrna:

They already did Deng Wei dirty  in TTEOTM...they better not cut important scenes involving his character or I may riot!! But I read that the 72 episodes count was just a rumor...so let's wait and see.

They already did dirty in first place.

they didn't add jing's strategy part when xiao yao escape with him from cang xuan

they didn't add many important lines of them during the cave scene

in the novel there were no such a scene xiang liu calling jing useless.

they didn't add the scene where xiao yao slept after playing with jing's hair.

they added extra scene for XL which i have no problem with it as her bias is XL but did tong hua forgot jing is the official match of her novel?,if she doesn't show his side properly then it will be weird to make them endgame.

Now Deng Wei even gets accused for adding scene,they are saying that tong hua wants to highlights him,lol,why always him?

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%23%E6%B6%82%E5%B1%B1%E7%92%9F%E8%B5%A4%E6%B0%B4%E4%B8%B0%E9%9A%86%E6%95%91%E4%BA%86%E7%8E%B1%E7%8E%B9%E4%B8%80%E5%91%BD%23

here is the hot search