His Smile:

They are trying to project themselves as the female lead in this story. And in their minds, her greatest love is XY. Even if YZ, TCJ, and Tong Hua refute everything, they will still stick to their own interpretation. ?

Yes because that’s what shippers do ;; we can’t change people’s thoughts but rather than fighting it’s better to find those who think like we do. That’s why I’m happy we have this thread for YaoJing ❤️

the teaser for ep 28, omg the romantic zither tho??

Omg thanks guys! I love this thread.... there's no one crazy here. Lol

I think there's 2 eps tomorrow, episode 23 and 24. In ep 24 Jing spends a night with XY in her room... just sleeping though and nothing more but b4 that he gets poison and pushes XY to the floor and kisses her on the corner of her lips... hopefully they show it! It's chapter 16.

His Smile:

They are trying to project themselves as the female lead in this story. And in their minds, her greatest love is XY. Even if YZ, TCJ, and Tong Hua refute everything, they will still stick to their own interpretation. ?

Drama, dear.  People do that all the time.

Ltran904:

I think there's 2 eps tomorrow, episode 23 and 24. In ep 24 Jing spends a night with XY in her room... just sleeping though and nothing more but b4 that he gets poison and pushes XY to the floor and kisses her on the corner of her lips... hopefully they show it! It's chapter 16.

I’m really hoping they show it. In the new stills, she’s holding his hair and he’s holding the brush with poison. They both look so beautiful in that picture too 

Kali_01:

I’m really hoping they show it. In the new stills, she’s holding his hair and he’s holding the brush with poison. They both look so beautiful in that picture too 

New Stills? How can I see that?

Kali_01:

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4932057316721986?

Thank you! In a few more hrs... can't wait!

His Smile:

Jing is Xiao Yao's true love. She might waver sometimes because of some misunderstandings between them, but the man in her future will always be her first love, Jing

XY's first and true love is CX.  TSJ is her first romantic love.  She said to CX once, if TSJ became his enemy and hurt him, she would kill TSJ without hesitation.

Ltran904:

Omg thanks guys! I love this thread.... there's no one crazy here. Lol

hahaha...it is so funny that how we all can be looking at the same thing but interpreted differently.

i also am baffled why some ppl think that the love bug is planted because they are in love. the love bug is actually traditionally given by girl to make a man fall in love with them and/or not leave her.  i don think it is about the a girl in love to be able to plant it. it is more of if the guy has feelings for the girl. the girl has the main control here and it  doesnt affect the girl. It is the guy she planted the bug in. To be able to plant it in XL it is definitely because he has feelings for her. like the old man says, you have 9 heads but 1 heart. So to me when he saw XY with Jing on the beach and her looking at Jing in a special way, the love bug is hurtiing him because of unreciprocated love. If XY loves him, the love bug will not react that way.

also i mentioned in the last page, Yangzi herself in the interview explain her relationship with 4 men. She called XL a zhi zi ( a confidante, a good friend who understand each other), she also mentioned that XY and XL kinda tango, one go forward, one go backward and in the end, there wasn't anything at all but a strong friendship. I personally think if XL treat her better and threaten her less from the start, he will be a close contender to Jing. He can be in the race for the lady for sure. But our XY is such a logical lady, someone who is hurt for so long, she already closed her heart. So when she says about the fear of him coming into her dreams really means that it would be a disaster if she starts having dreams over a guy like him. the ' guy like him' is not a complimentary comment to me such as ....oh boy you are too handsome, too good for me but more like a negative one like i would be crazy to like someone who tortures me and torment me endlessly, which is what every normal person would think unless you like to be abused physically or emotionally. that is toxic!! if xy is a naive gal she may like XL over Jing because she will think how nice he is bad boy and yet he likes me. but precisely she is not naïve, she appreciates a stable anchor which is Jing.

To me a clear sign of XY feelings for Jing is true and organically grown in her heart:

1)She gets all jealous. She get angry at him. she get upset with him. 

2)she trust him, respect him and see him as a Man, that is important. you don blush when u see a brother without shirt on.  She gets pretty girly girl (eg want to get into a tight dress to meet him by the beach and moments before she complained to her brother that the ceremony gown is too tight to wear) when he is around. 

3) Her eyes are always on him. your eyes don lie. mouth and words and action can lie. where ur eyes turn to and stay on whenever the person is in the room is the truth. think of the boat scenes, 9 persons on that table, all their eyes are on the person that matters most to them.

4) and she committed 15 years with him. without any threats or blackmail situations, she says yes to that. Give me another 50 years also no man can walk into my heart. ehmmm i think the walk into my heart bit is important. it means Jing is already there.

5) She can be herself as Xiao Liu or XY with him.
plenty plenty other examples.

Ltran904:

Thank you! In a few more hrs... can't wait!

omg thank you

mparthur:

XY's first and true love is CX.  TSJ is her first romantic love.  She said to CX once, if TSJ became his enemy and hurt him, she would kill TSJ without hesitation.

i beg to differ on CX bit. she loves him like a brother. Her words in that scene is we are blood and bones joining together. Ants on the same string.. if he dares to hurt my brother, i will kill him. very very strong siblings bond love, unusually strong because they lost their parents at a young age and only had one and another. not male -female love. also in the end i saw a clip she wanted to kill CX because he killed Jing.

wow this is why i love to be in this forum thread, and basically we could ward off any unnecessary hate towards Jing .

when i see people saying Jing is weak i start laughing soo hard. that man is the most sly, cunning fox . he plays with people behind the scenes. he is silent but deadly and that’s why he got her in the end and if he wanted to be evil none of the leads would stand a chance. also that is how Xuan got the throne, with his help and that is why i will never forgive Xuan for what he did to Jing. if Jing wanted to kill his brother that mf would be dead without even realizing.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4930012187198775

I think it's better for me to read the novel again