We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

He is so adorable with his puppies. I know that Erica would love to be one of those 😂😂https://youtube.com/shorts/IwAcb-4ufD4?si=djdm1rADyd6ly7OD

I LOVE seeing him and his dogs.  So adorable!

Haiii my lovelies ♥ came to say hai and check on y'all! sorry i havent been around much but work is a pain! i am adding subtitles to a documentary and it's giving me a headache hahahahahaha

Ouch!  Sorry about the headache, but glad you are getting some work done.  We'll be here when you want to visit. :)

Niki Demonix:

Haiii my lovelies ♥ came to say hai and check on y'all! sorry i havent been around much but work is a pain! i am adding subtitles to a documentary and it's giving me a headache hahahahahaha

Omg good luck!!! That kind job can be very tiring 😩

Kokuto:

LOL! I shouldn't laugh, but your last line had me rolling.

But YES.  LYF delivers on all counts with XL / FFB.

With XL we got whole package 👌👌

Niki Demonix:

I hope that you are feeling better

Kokuto:

I LOVE seeing him and his dogs.  So adorable!

He loves them. But digs are beautiful creatures. I have a French bulldog called Luna and two cats

Kokuto:

Uhnnn, raises my pathetic loser hand.

Seriously.  Is it worth getting up, if you don't see at least one Tan Jian Ci video?

Imma gonna live forever!

I was going to reply to your post about decked by faith but it said that isn’t allowed because the post it’s too long 😂😂. Li Jiu was great in his last mini drama circle of love and thank goodness that he again showed us his wonderful abs 😂😂🥵🥵🔥🔥. His co star Chen Fang Tong was on a mini drama for the second time with Dai Gao Zheng that ended on Friday and their chemistry again was amazing and again we could enjoy those churrito’s abs 🤭🤭

ErickaRamirez:

He loves them. But digs are beautiful creatures. I have a French bulldog called Luna and two cats

Luna is the cutest 🥰

Niki Demonix:

Hellooo!! I hope you can get it done smoothly!! Don't worry about us, we'll be here! 🤗

Kokuto:

I've seen a few pics and videos of the actor getting mobbed, like in lobbies and stuff.  Poor guy.  I think in one, he's like, "I don't have a bodyguard.  I've just done one show!"  Hopefully he's got enough money now to hire at least a couple.  Cause it looked scary and he did look a little scared.

I don't know why his agency or the studio didn't hire someone to help him out.

It's like the actor of Joffrey Baratheon. He couldn't go out without people wanting to attack him. It's sad :( he even decided to quit acting

nathsketch:

It's like the actor of Joffrey Baratheon. He couldn't go out without people wanting to attack him. It's sad :( he even decided to quit acting

But with Yuan Zhi actor it’s positive attention! There a lot “older sisters” who love him now😂😂😂

insideout91:

But with Yuan Zhi actor it’s positive attention! There a lot “older sisters” who love him now???

Ahhh I thought it was negative! Well, that's good then, may he continue to get mobbed 🥰

first thing I saw this morning. It got recommended to me on youtube. He's so funny and cute 😍https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2mZDLxi_b4k

Elise:

first thing I saw this morning. It got recommended to me on youtube. He's so funny and cute 😍https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2mZDLxi_b4k

Ahahahahaha they're always splashing him with something 😭😹 Too cute, how is this possible?