insideout91:

I only a bit sad, they didn't use that hairpin!! ?

That hairpin would make him look even more gorgeous, if that's even possible 

insideout91:

I only a bit sad, they didn't use that hairpin!! ?

This is just my take on why they opt out the hairpin. Because Xiangliu is poor, he might not be able to afford a lavish item. Hence why he ties his hair in a simple knot w/o any accessories. I love his initial styling tho, but the heavy bangs might be difficult to work with so they decided to settle with the dragon whisker bangs we see now ? No matter what, Xiangliu will forever look like an expensive man in my eyes~ ?

awkward potato:

This is just my take on why they opt out the hairpin. Because Xiangliu is poor, he might not be able to afford a lavish item. Hence why he ties his hair in a simple knot w/o any accessories. I love his initial styling tho, but the heavy bangs might be difficult to work with so they decided to settle with the dragon whisker bangs we see now ? No matter what, Xiangliu will forever look like an expensive man in my eyes~ ?

Now I think about it, you right! His first styling was gorgeous but he looks more like some aristocrat with it))) but XL is general who live in military camp, and he already has his gorgeous ice mask ?

awkward potato:

I only recently discovered that the character is supposed to be poor but how is it that he looks like en Elven-prince that has mountains of gold and a wardrobe filled with diamond masks and perfectly embroidered outfits?

nathsketch:

I only recently discovered that the character is supposed to be poor but how is it that he looks like en Elven-prince that has mountains of gold and a wardrobe filled with diamond masks and perfectly embroidered outfits?

It's hidden weapon! Distract enemies ??

If you think snake hypnotizing their prey before eat it ? also snake such gorgeous creature, same as XL deadly beautiful ?

insideout91:

If you think snake hypnotizing their prey before eat it ? also snake such gorgeous creature, same as XL deadly beautiful ?

I'm hypnotized, that's for sure ?

nathsketch:

He might be poor, but our snake boi does keep up with his appearance ? Maybe he got a bit of money saved from his side job as an assassin heh heh~ 

insideout91:

True true! Like how a vampire lures his enemy by using his good looks ?

awkward potato:

He might be poor, but our snake boi does keep up with his appearance ? Maybe he got a bit of money saved from his side job as an assassin heh heh~ 

The way I'd be throwing money at him, Magic Mike style ??

nathsketch:

The way I'd be throwing money at him, Magic Mike style ??

(We all know TJC can shake that hips *coughscoughs*)

awkward potato:

(We all know TJC can shake that hips *coughscoughs*)

His hips don't lie 

There's a video I was watching this morning, let me get the link

This one: https://youtu.be/mf3an1ilrDk?feature=shared

It's probably been shared before buuuuut it can't hurt to watch it again ?

nathsketch:

This one: https://youtu.be/mf3an1ilrDk?feature=shared

It's probably been shared before buuuuut it can't hurt to watch it again ?

Jianci goes beast mode whenever he’s performing, but when asked to dance on the spot, he will go all blush blush shyyyy?

I love this humourous performance he did with Liu Yuning on last year’s episode of Hello Saturday: https://youtu.be/RwZEbt3pjQ4?si=sG8pFgSJcNVM22yC

awkward potato:

Jianci goes beast mode whenever he’s performing, but when asked to dance on the spot, he will go all blush blush shyyyy?

I love this humourous performance he did with Liu Yuning on last year’s episode of Hello Saturday: https://youtu.be/RwZEbt3pjQ4?si=sG8pFgSJcNVM22yC

Hahaha blush blush shy