We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kikinaki:

We're high.......lol

Totally being "fascinated" by Tan Jian Ci 

That's quite normal. Carry on :)

nathsketch:

Hahahahaha Schmidt is the best lol

That gif doesn't apply to TJ 's limp bits 🤣

Kikinaki:

Did you see how TJC was thrusting in that video?

........Jing could NEVER!!!!

Kikinaki:

Jackson was over it.......he probably would have left if not for Tan Jian Ci....lol

I'll just take it as Dylan Wang was in a hurry so couldn't wait for his hair to fully process 

I read somewhere that Jackson Wang had given a concert earlier in the day and flew in right after ... if so, his stamina is amazing.  Cause that was one LOOOOONG show.  And yes, I've seen plenty of his fans happy that he was sitting next to Tan Jian Ci, so he wouldn't be bored.  They looked like they were keeping each other entertained.  There was a funny edit of them partying away, and then Dylan and Zhao Lusi sitting unsmiling next to each other.

Dylan seems to be experimenting with his hair.  He caught flack for his braids earlier.

Kokuto:

I read somewhere that Jackson Wang had given a concert earlier in the day and flew in right after ... if so, his stamina is amazing.  Cause that was one LOOOOONG show.  And yes, I've seen plenty of his fans happy that he was sitting next to Tan Jian Ci, so he wouldn't be bored.  They looked like they were keeping each other entertained.  There was a funny edit of them partying away, and then Dylan and Zhao Lusi sitting unsmiling next to each other.

Dylan seems to be experimenting with his hair.  He caught flack for his braids earlier.

I still don't understand his obsession with braids....

OMG.

Some GIFs I never needed to see.  lol

Kikinaki:
Did you see how TJC was thrusting in that video?

Erm...ok.

Niki Demonix:

Alright, I'm going to bed 

I need to reflect on my life....I've become too fascinated 

Niki Demonix:

That gif doesn't apply to TJ 's limp bits ?

Nope. Not him.

We're no longer Jingering.

We're Tanning :)

Kokuto:

OMG.

No comments.

Kokuto:

OMG.

Kikinaki:

Alright, I'm going to bed