luv2bafangurl:
Pls don‘t lure me back in. I just finally managed to keep myself from the other thread and not replaying XL/FFB cut from the drama every other day ^_^!

Please teach me your ways, oh wise one. I need help :-)

luv2bafangurl:
At this point I also don‘t have anything new to add. The ladies and you have actually said everything I thought already and more eloquently at that. I‘d only spam the thread if I write ‚Agree 100%‘ after every other post right LOL.

Look, if no one says anything, we'll just be talking to ourselves. I don't need confirmation that I'm crazy, OK. Poor blablah100 is probably sick of me replying to every one of her comments :-). I've been editing my little essay on Jing, but I've been too busy lately to finish it. 

luv2bafangurl:
I‘ll definitely go back there when S2 airs. The ladies must have a lot to say, dissect, discuss and rant again by then ;-)

Oh, there will be plenty of that if the leaked script panned out. That and ugly crying and maybe some heads exploding. Yours truly will probably be doing all of the above, simultaneously. Do I sound crazy? I'm not. Truly!! :-)

luv2bafangurl:
Heard a melon that S2 will be aired on Chinese lunar new year? Is it true? And no news yet on LHF air date?

I heard that particular melon as well. Fingers crossed that the melon will actually ripen. And no news on LH, unfortunately.

HeadInTheClouds:

Jingers is the term for people who likes the character Tushan Jing. We have a few here who started out as a Jingers, but defected - typically following the whole attempting to die with XY and sleeping for 37 years thing. 

Or got put off by him when he extracted that ‚15 years wait for me promise, and until then pls be my side piece‘ thing ‚ugh‘. That’s my turning point. Until then I still quite like him and don‘t mind him to end up with XY although XL started to reel me in into his trap by that point, where I happily stay until now =)

Lucky me I don‘t leave any incriminating proof of that shameful past of mine unlike some of us here. It did happen to the best of us LOL

nathsketch:

Your account probably still needs a little time before it can use all the features. Also, long texts can’t be quoted. You’ll need to be on the computer to quote and reply to specific parts of the text :)

I feel like my definition was quite harsh hahahah

Sorry not sorry :D

@HeadInTheClouds

Please teach me your ways, oh wise one. I need help :-)

I got lucky. Life happened. I was so busy and stressed in Dez that I didn‘t have the time to read that thread. This thread however is my place to destress =) Looking at gorgeous and hilarious Gifs and TJC clips are just the perfect way (more effective as well, I believe) to destress, I must have saved tons of money for therapist. ;-)

I've been editing my little essay on Jing, but I've been too busy lately to finish it.

Oh pls do. And can you inform us here, if you finis and post it on the other thread? I‘ll move my ass there to read it.

Oh, there will be plenty of that if the leaked script panned out. That and ugly crying and maybe some heads exploding. Yours truly will probably be doing all of the above, simultaneously. Do I sound crazy? I'm not. Truly!! :-)

LOL You‘re not crazy, but this comes from someone, who firmly stays in loony town as well so not much comfort actually. But at least you know you have a  friend in me LOL

To respond to the question of being A Jinger well Personaly I've never even thought about Tushan Jing. Maybe the very first kind behavior for a bit then the only thing that drew my attention and mattered to me was Xiang Lio's unique personality that no character can compare to it. Don't Make fun of me but honestly I crush on characters especially good looking ones easily,  though  Xiang Lio's case was sth completely different from all. His character didn't got me readily but gently that's why I guess I'm  stuck in his everything soooo bad♡  

luv2bafangurl:
Oh pls do. And can you inform us here, if you finis and post it on the other thread? I‘ll move my ass there to read

I'll do that. It's mostly done, the ideas are all there, just need to be organised for better flow and coherence. I also had to give myself some time to be as fair to the character as I could. 

luv2bafangurl:
LOL You‘re not crazy, but this comes from someone, who firmly stays in loony town as well so not much comfort actually. But at least you know you have a friend in me LOL

A lot of times, the loony town is a lot more fun than sane-city. I'm glad that I at least have one friend in crazy town, although I'm sure there are a few more who are there with us :-)

Did you manage to finish Love My Voice?

HeadInTheClouds:

I'll do that. It's mostly done, the ideas are all there, just need to be organised for better flow and coherence. I also had to give myself some time to be as fair to the character as I could. 

A lot of times, the loony town is a lot more fun than sane-city. I'm glad that I at least have one friend in crazy town, although I'm sure there are a few more who are there with us :-)

Did you manage to finish Love My Voice? 

Yes, that drama was my bright spot in Dez as well, although I‘m not loving it as much as in the beginning due to crouching side love lines and how the drama failed to give me more hot scenes after all that kissing scenes. My gutter like mind was very disappointed, not to see  any bare arms/chest of TJC by the end of it LOL

I must confess though that I‘m one of those fans who inflated LMLMV MDL rating, some of you ranted about ;-). I rated it 8 at the beginning (an already generous rating for most of you here, I’m sure, but I do rate drama subjectively depending on how engaged I am while watching it. I rarely notice the more technical thing about the cinematography, lightning, filtering etc as long as it‘s not glaringly bad) but then noticed that the MDL rating got bombed or smthing because it dropped considerably in a couple of hours so I changed my rating to 9 to counterattack that bombing, which that drama as much as I like it totally doesn‘t deserve
;-). And certainly I‘m the exception, who find ZY acting there quite natural and she portrayed a shy sheltered introvert nicely and made me like her 2D character instead of finding her to be annoyingly innocent. That drama gave me warm fuzzy feel and put Yang Shuo into my travel destination (that view from the ship is just breathtaking and all that yummy food) if I can someday travel to China again

Kimiya78:

To respond to the question of being A Jinger well Personaly I've never even thought about Tushan Jing. Maybe the very first kind behavior for a bit then the only thing that drew my attention and mattered to me was Xiang Lio's unique personality that no character can compare to it. Don't Make fun of me but honestly I crush on characters especially good looking ones easily,  though  Xiang Lio's case was sth completely different from all. His character didn't got me readily but gently that's why I guess I'm  stuck in his everything soooo bad

So you dodged that Jing bullet. Good for you ;-)
No shame in loving the pretty. I‘m guilty of that as well. I also didn‘t fall for XL instantly from the beginning. I thought he was just another pretty face (although that iconic mask melting away scene is *chef‘s kiss) with  tsundere  strereotype characteristic, but TJC did elevate XL into another stratosphere. Well XL is a great character to behin with but TJC did manage to bring out all of that awesomeness for us to see. Once in the blue moon we got lucky to get this synergy between great character and actor coming together and the result is head banging/exploding and mental breakdown by the end of S2 LOL

Kimiya78:

To respond to the question of being A Jinger well Personaly I've never even thought about Tushan Jing. Maybe the very first kind behavior for a bit then the only thing that drew my attention and mattered to me was Xiang Lio's unique personality that no character can compare to it. Don't Make fun of me but honestly I crush on characters especially good looking ones easily,  though  Xiang Lio's case was sth completely different from all. His character didn't got me readily but gently that's why I guess I'm  stuck in his everything soooo bad♡  

That's why you're totally lost in his love pool.

We were all lured bit by bit, it also took me a while to get into Xiangliu's character. then I made the mistake of reading the novel and now there's nothing you can do to pull me out of that ocean

I'm sleeping in that clam as long as it takes.....

Kikinaki Yeahhhh the same as me. I still haven't read the novel though, should I start it?(I guess it's more elaborate) I already know it's gonna exacerbate my situation but can't do much about it right now :)

Oh, I think rumours going around that S2 might air during summer vacation (probably June or July) 

Hmmm….

HeadInTheClouds:
And even the top liuliangs know that they need to pivot to more serious work. I think Xiao Zhan is doing that right now. And the "older" liuliangs like Yang Mi, Zhao Yi Ling and Tang Yan have been working hard to gain acting recognition, fighting for 3rd, 4th leads in movies with prestigious directors in an attempt to change their image.

I hope that TJC will follow Zhu Yilong's path and try to establish himself in the movie industry. The idol world is a young person game and it seems so exhausting.

Well, I guess we'll have to see how well Tan Jian Ci's new movie does in March.  The director Han Yan was an executive producer on Zhu Yi Long's Lighting Up the Stars, directed Zhou Dong Yu in Animal World and Jackson Yee in Little Red Flower.  I haven't watched any of those movies, but clearly, the guy recognizes talent.

Up until Under the Skin and Lost You Forever, I think that Tan Jian Ci's greatest fans who helped move his career forward were behind the scenes.  Producers, directors, screenwriters who have worked with him, have always recommended him, or work with him again.

MySiFeng:

Oh, I think rumours going around that S2 might air during summer vacation (probably June or July) 

Hmmm….

If we don't get it in February, I fear they will wait until summer.  And I will very unhappy at the wait.

https://fb.watch/pBjo6OfXoG/?mibextid=CDWPTG

His puppies are so cute. I'm surprised that they are not on leashes. My little one would have gotten lost if I let him runs free on our hikes. 

I just realised that they are wearing little shoes....

HeadInTheClouds:

https://fb.watch/pBjo6OfXoG/?mibextid=CDWPTG

His puppies are so cute. I'm surprised that they are not on leashes. My little one would have gotten lost if I let him runs free on our hikes. 

I just realised that they are wearing little shoes....

He really enjoys and loves them... and spoils them.  The shoes!  lol

They are a bit clingy.  But he probably spends alot of time with them off the leash.