We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

It looks from Under the Skin, but I don't remember that scene. Is that from season 2, perhaps?

apparently it's from his 2022 drama Are You Safe

Elise:

I thought the second season of Under the Skin hadn't been released yet?

exol_evanism:

yeah I haven't seen any trailers or photos for season 2 yet

Elise:

Really? I haven't gotten to that part yet

exol_evanism:

Yeah, true. I just thought he looked similar to when he was Shen Yi.

I hope season 2 doesn't have any romance. It's perfectly fine as a crime drama...

Elise:

it's unacceptable!!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLNcJeSAhw ? It makes my heart hurt to see him cry

Like princess Bubblegum, I don't think I can watch this [season 2] anymore if we see XL feeling sad and in pain all the time?

Absolutely, it gives me chest pains. 

It'll be torture watching season 2. I don't think I can handle it either. I didn't even finish season 1 and nothing happened to him yet

nathsketch:

Absolutely, it gives me chest pains. 

It'll be torture watching season 2. I don't think I can handle it either. I didn't even finish season 1 and nothing happened to him yet 

It was torture for me in episode 19 when he saw Jing carrying XY and his lovebug was acting up. Also.....I keep thinking about his death scene. Would it have hurt? Or would the 10,000 arrows make it so he died instantly? I hope he didn't feel any pain ?

Elise:

I hope season 2 doesn't have any romance. It's perfectly fine as a crime drama...

Facts! It's so unnecessary! They better not try to turn this into a romance drama. It'll just mess up the whole plot and the perfect teamwork that they already got going on.

Elise:

It was torture for me in episode 19 when he saw Jing carrying XY and his lovebug was acting up. Also.....I keep thinking about his death scene. Would it have hurt? Or would the 10,000 arrows make it so he died instantly? I hope he didn't feel any pain ?

I don't even like thinking about those things because it makes me want to cry in the middle of the day and it will scare people around me ? I hope so too. Ughh don't cry don't cry don't cry

nathsketch:

I don't even like thinking about those things because it makes me want to cry in the middle of the day and it will scare people around me ? I hope so too. Ughh don't cry don't cry don't cry

I'm gonna need lessons from Xiang Liu on how to cry pretty

nathsketch:

I've never seen a character as selfless and unconditional in their love as Xiang Liu. And out of all my favorite fictional characters, Xiang Liu is the only one that dies in such a tragic and brutal way ?

brb gonna try to find some happy XL edits to make myself feel better!! ?

nathsketch:

It looks from Under the Skin, but I don't remember that scene. Is that from season 2, perhaps?

Yes, it's from Under the Skin. It's when his art teacher commits suicide, I believe.

I want to know about this one.  Doesn't it look like he's upset and about to cry at the beginning?  And then he's on the news?  What is this from?

https://youtu.be/y4jgkaziTow?si=RO5vXr-nEIcA2Xuv

Okay, now I have to watch the crying again.  :(

EDIT:  It's a compilation.  It's from Under the Skin, and I guess Are you Safe (I haven't seen that scene), and from one of the I Am The Actor skits.