We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Not one minute of peace wth

Kokuto:

I want to know about this one.  Doesn't it look like he's upset and about to cry at the beginning?  And then he's on the news?  What is this from?

https://youtu.be/y4jgkaziTow?si=RO5vXr-nEIcA2Xuv

It sort of does, yeah

Is he at CNN now? hah

Kokuto:

Yes!  I saw her there and I had to put the episode on pause and get some chips to munch ... violently.  Should have gotten a carrot.  And it was another unlikeable character!  I'm only up to episode 16 of MJTY, so maybe she gets better, but ...

That war god arc ... OMG.  I've never wanted a character to die more.  I really don't understand why she causes that reaction with me, but boy did she.

Oh, and the actress was in Mysterious Lotus Casebook, too! 

Why is she everywhere? She's so annoying. I mean, that's unfair, she's probably a lovely person in real life, but her characters make me go bald 😹

exol_evanism:

I'm gonna need lessons from Xiang Liu on how to cry pretty

Man.  Okay.  NOT the lessons I'd choose to take from XL, but if that's all that's available, I'll sign up.

Kokuto:

Man.  Okay.  NOT the lessons I'd choose to take from XL, but if that's all that's available, I'll sign up.

We take what we can get 🤣

nathsketch:

I'm not hahahaha 

I had to cancel it. I'll purchase it from another site 🙄

What??  Oh no!

This is definitely a plot.

Kokuto:

What??  Oh no!

This is definitely a plot.

Them Jingers are monitoring my online life, it's the only explanation. I changed the address so the order could be delivered to Sasha's house, but they don't ship to Taiwan, even though it's on the list of countries available 🤡  Even Brazil was on the list at first. I feel attacked

Is anyone from China over there?? Helloooo I need a Chinese friend plis

ErickaRamirez:

I have that one on my watchlist. But biatchang was horrible. She for me is one of the antagonists that I’ve hated more. Thank goodness that she doesn’t appear that much on my journey to you, just a couple of scenes and that’s it

Fortunately, she doesn't have a major major role in MLC.

Whew!  Glad to hear that about MJTY.

Yeah.  She really needs to take on a role that completely erases the taint of her role in TtEotM, instead of all these roles that just remind you of it.

nathsketch:

Them Jingers are monitoring my online life, it's the only explanation. I changed the address so the order could be delivered to Sasha's house, but they don't ship to Taiwan, even though it's on the list of countries available 🤡  Even Brazil was on the list at first. I feel attacked

LOL!  I'm sorry.  I shouldn't laugh.  But it DOES feel like that doesn't it?

But the shipping thing is one thing that is helping me stay away from the merch.  Do NOT need to go down that rabbit hole.

Kokuto:

LOL!  I'm sorry.  I shouldn't laugh.  But it DOES feel like that doesn't it?

But the shipping thing is one thing that is helping me stay away from the merch.  Do NOT need to go down that rabbit hole.

Feel free to laugh 'cause it's really funny. I could just go straight to China, but I won't be just buying magazines 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Kokuto:

Fortunately, she doesn't have a major major role in MLC.

Whew!  Glad to hear that about MJTY.

Yeah.  She really needs to take on a role that completely erases the taint of her role in TtEotM, instead of all these roles that just remind you of it.

Agree, that character was one of the worst characters that I’ve seen. But she for me could be categorized as a guest role in my journey to you. She only had a couple of scenes where she had some interactions with Anonymous in the past and that’s it

nathsketch:

Why is she everywhere? She's so annoying. I mean, that's unfair, she's probably a lovely person in real life, but her characters make me go bald 😹

This.

Very poor acting choices.

Kokuto:

Especially with that actress.  After her roles inTtEotM, that actress just makes me grind my teeth.

that actress reminds me of the actress who played Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series. I'm sure she's a lovely person in real life but I just can't unsee the evil character 😭 It ruined The Crown for me.

ErickaRamirez:

Agree, that character was one of the worst characters that I’ve seen. But she for me could be categorized as a guest role in my journey to you. She only had a couple of scenes where she had some interactions with Anonymous in the past and that’s it

Yes, it wasn't enough screen time for her to become annoying. She just...cried. That's relatable