nathsketch:

I’m taking a look at your watchlist. You finished Signal! What did you think of it?

Signal I finish since long ago in 2017 or 2018 it was one of the best thriller I ever watched but I hadn’t added my ratings in mdl like many show. It's still not been 1 year since I've been on Mdl I must I forget some I try to rate when I remember. 

Badgal1995:

Signal I finish since long ago in 2017 or 2018 it was one of the best thriller I ever watched but I hadn’t added my ratings in mdl like many show. It's still not been 1 year since I've been on Mdl I must I forget some I try to rate when I remember. 

Ahhh ok. It’s one of my favorite thrillers too! Wish there was a second season. 

Have you seen Zhang Zhe Han drama that is probably going to be released (It’s on Upcoming list) ? We were talking about it last time, finally there is hope for those who are canceled!! 

Badgal1995:

Have you seen Zhang Zhe Han drama that is probably going to be released (It’s on Upcoming list) ? We were talking about it last time, finally there is hope for those who are canceled!! 

Oh!! Wow!! But not hope for the BLs, right? 

nathsketch:

Ahhh ok. It’s one of my favorite thrillers too! Wish there was a second season. 

Sameeee it’s end up on an cliffhanger!! I was soooo excited thinking we’re going to have season 2 with that open ending like "Strangers" or "Voice"they did so many seasons. 

nathsketch:

Oh!! Wow!! But not hope for the BLs, right? 

It’s not a BL but an drama rom-com with Park Min Young!! I was pretty chocked because Korean are ban. People in comments saying it’s going to be aired in Japan, not in China ??

Badgal1995:

I still have a lot to watch in my watchlist but not in the shows currently airing. I need at least 3 good show on air to not feel emptiness. I finish everything I need to finish, dropped everything I could just dropped. What’s show I can watch on air now everyday now, I don’t see anything :(

Hmmm.  Yes, it seems we are in a lull, without anything new.  I think My Demon is the only "major" new thing.  But in a few days, we should have some new things, including LMLMV.  Journey to Love is coming out on IQiYi.  And Legend of Shen Li should be there somewhere.  Rumor has it that even Last Immortal will drop in December.

Kokuto:

Hmmm.  Yes, it seems we are in a lull, without anything new.  I think My Demon is the only "major" new thing.  But in a few days, we should have some new things, including LMLMV.  Journey to Love is coming out on IQiYi.  And Legend of Shen Li should be there somewhere.  Rumor has it that even Last Immortal will drop in December.

Yeah I watch so fast "My demon" too bad kdrama don’t release episodes everyday. I’m watching Castway diva and Perfect Revenge marriage who are okay, just not the drama I’m rushing to watch eps once out. I’m in pressure for LMLMV to be out right away. "A Journey to love" I will watch for LYN but not in hurry to watch, I don’t know I’m not feeling it let’s see anyway not too much hope on this one. "The legend of Shen Li" and "The last immortal" I’m looking forward on the other hand such an good news for december. 

nathsketch:

She's so precious! And the bangs! So pretty!

I know!! He's awesome and he's a lot like Xiang Liu. This movie is perfect. This is what I hoped LYF would be ;_;

I love how the couple didn't even have any kiss scenes but they had so much chemistry :)

The movie showed a post-credits scene so I'm hoping they'll make a sequel. I feel like there's more to be told with those characters.

Badgal1995:

Yeah I watch so fast "My demon" too bad kdrama don’t release episodes everyday. I’m watching Castway diva and Perfect Revenge marriage who are okay, just not the drama I’m rushing to watch eps once out. I’m in pressure for LMLMV to be out right away. "A Journey to love" I will watch for LYN but not in hurry to watch, I don’t know I’m not feeling it let’s see anyway not too much hope on this one. "The legend of Shen Li" and "The last immortal" I’m looking forward on the other hand such an good news for december. 

Yes, I was like, "a WEEK!" when I looked at the next episode for My Demon.

But like I said, I have so much to watch.  I want to watch One Piece.  Finish Kunning Palace, not to mention everything else I put on hold since LYF.  Heck, there's plenty of Tan Jian Ci I haven't seen yet.  Need to get back on Winter Begonia.  Not to mention the Western stuff.  Still haven't finished Loki season 2.

Kokuto:

But like I said, I have so much to watch.  I want to watch One Piece.  Finish Kunning Palace, not to mention everything else I put on hold since LYF.  Heck, there's plenty of Tan Jian Ci I haven't seen yet.  Need to get back on Winter Begonia.  Not to mention the Western stuff.  Still haven't finished Loki season 2.

Hahahahahaha overbooked !! Western show is another programming but thanks to « TvTime » I miss nothing !! Loki season 2, I already finish I tend to follow eps every week without missing.

Kokuto:

An entirely truthful video.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dramooedits/video/7263679164069186834?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7254869154509915691

Shameless in the perfect way ! Omgg Duan Jiaxu character another era  which I though I would pass out before reaching 30 hahahaha anyway not far not far =D

Badgal1995:

Shameless in the perfect way ! Omgg Duan Jiaxu character another era  which I though I would pass out before reaching 30 hahahaha anyway not far not far =D

Who is Duan Jiaxu?

Kokuto:

I completely forgot about The Crown and I've been watching it religiously for the past 6 years hahaha

Now that the most important historical event will finally happen, I'm like "Nah, I'll watch it later" lololol