We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@luv2bafangurl

Yeah I know but I think they’re some big haters in hiding suddenly when an good show ratings drops it’s never an coincidence. On MDL, I don’t think they have filtering because you can rate before the shows start, also rate episodes which have not yet been released,  and rate even when you’re not watching at all. I don’t think they’re taking time to look for some suspicious people trolling to take down an score.  Anyway I saw 2 people I didn’t like their comments and I answered, another one just delete her comment I can’t find it anymore. They can be mad just because the comments thread giving good energy only, they’ll be here giving bad score in secret. Let’s pay attention, sometimes we can’t because they’re many good comments too. Anyway I’m not going to let them badmouth this masterpiece.

TBH: ENTHRALL to be specific *—*

I’m sooo full in love with LMLMV you can’t imagine this is like receiving some static sugar lethal dose and saying thanks you. This is the only show which has my heart just after 2 sec playing.  Falling in love that’s it ehehehehehheheehhehe

I'm all caught up now?, yes! I do have a life..but I'll rather spend my weekend reading this thread than deal with the bs in my life right now..lol

That being said, wow! you guys are on some next level brownies.....I just giggled with shame reading some of these comments 

Kikinaki:

I'm all caught up now?, yes! I do have a life..but I'll rather spend my weekend reading this thread than deal with the bs in my life right now..lol

That being said, wow! you guys are on some next level brownies.....I just giggled with shame reading some of these comments 

Hope we don‘t scare but lure you instead to join in our craziness =)

Sorry for the bs you‘re going through. LMLMV and TJC are the perfect escapism. Sometimes we do need sugary drama with sunshine and unicorn to give us hope that not everything in life sucks. 

@Badgal1995

What a sad life those haters have, when they need to spout their toxicity and ruined other people‘s joy. I don‘t rely much on ratings actually. If I hear a story is interesting and the production‘s quality and the actors are adequate, then I‘ll give it a try for a few Eps and see for myself. Or I‘ll read the top reviews to get a feel of the drama and if it is my cup of tea or not. Avenuex is also my source. She has different taste from me, but I respect her opinion on the production quality and I found LYF because of her.

luv2bafangurl..... 

Craziness is my jam, how else will I survive this life!? Lol

I'm in the right crowd..... I'll definitely watch LMLMV , TJC perfect face is enough to let me forget my troubles.

Yes I watch Avenuex as well....I appreciate her thoughts even though I don't always agree. Plus she's also a TJC fan , she's forgiven for all her wrongs lol

Kikinaki:

Oh, yes.  We have GIFs for our levels of shame.

I can't believe you got through the whole thread!  You should get some sort of badge for that. :

Kokuto:

I can't believe you got through the whole thread!  You should get some sort of badge for that. :

I saw you answer this comments about TJC forcing too much look like he’s mutter his voice to make it feel deeper bahahahahahahahahaha this is so funny said we need to laugh. I want to answer but I stop myself after seeing you responded.  She was not an haters maybe but her comments make you doubt.  I didn’t lost my cool for once but when I saw what she said like I’m Bored? Tastes and colors cannot be discussed sure enough still wondering about expectations for a light rom-com make it sense at last. It’s one thing to not like the acting wanting something better but their argument are always coming empty. You would have told me you want to point out something bad with TJC anything else you don’t like but his voice mutter to make it deep lmfao. Imagine now you can’t carry your natural tone of voice anymore.  He should speak in an normal way what? I’m surprise idk i wonder where some people live honestly for never having heard some men with that voice type ://  

@Badgal1995

Now I understand what you mean with suspicious comments. I read a few of them just now. It‘s not yet very offensive, so I‘ll be charitable and chalked it as dissatisfied watchers, who found this drama is not their cup of tea. But criticizing TJC voice and saying he mutters just like you said LOL ^_^! 

Posted this on the Academic thread, but as I know that not all of you ladies visit that one, I'll post it here as well. 

If you ever wanted that bedroom scene to end differently, I present....

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1iu4y1R75r/?share_source=copy_web

The fans are talented and obviously frustrated with these two dancing around each other. The story could have ended right here. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Posted this on the Academic thread, but as I know that not all of you ladies visit that one, I'll post it here as well. 

If you ever wanted that bedroom scene to end differently, I present....

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1iu4y1R75r/?share_source=copy_web

The fans are talented and obviously frustrated with these two dancing around each other. The story could have ended right here. 

Oh thank you for posting this ❤️❤️❤️. I‘m one of those frustrated fans, sadly I‘m talentless in vid editing, but I‘m very imaginative and can fill in the blanks fine by myself LOL.

Kokuto:

Hahaha yes, I got through it all and I enjoyed it 

My badge will be the success o his new drama......I hope it does well

luv2bafangurl:

@Badgal1995

Now I understand what you mean with suspicious comments. I read a few of them just now. It‘s not yet very offensive, so I‘ll be charitable and chalked it as dissatisfied watchers, who found this drama is not their cup of tea. But criticizing TJC voice and saying he mutters just like you said LOL ^_^! 

To see TJC is Pop smoke lmfao when you never heard deeper voice. Literally, telling me you want to assert an taste but you need to take it on actors on the way because you are short lacking concise argument.  Oh yhh they will be smooth with sharing dislike thinking we're stupid ,can't get them playing victim also when you answer.  Anyway good grief for us comment thread is still so joyfull to watch even among haters. 

I'm going to watch today episode after sleeping this entire afternoon so well ehehehe =D

Badgal1995:

To see TJC is Pop smoke lmfao when you never heard deeper voice. Literally, telling me you want to assert an taste but you need to take it on actors on the way because you are short lacking concise argument.  Oh yhh they will be smooth with sharing dislike thinking we're stupid ,can't get them playing victim also when you answer.  Anyway good grief for us comment thread is still so joyfull to watch even among haters. 

I'm going to watch today episode after sleeping this entire afternoon so well ehehehe =D

Enjoy the Eps! I‘ve just finished them. Btw if you don‘t know yet, we started chatting and sharing clips etc on the LMMV thread. Pls join if you like. The more the merrier. 

luv2bafangurl:

Enjoy the Eps! I‘ve just finished them. Btw if you don‘t know yet, we started chatting and sharing clips etc on the LMMV thread. Pls join if you like. The more the merrier. 

Can you put back the forum link? I can find him anymore 

Badgal1995:

Can you put back the forum link? I can find him anymore 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/really-miss-you/121181-love-him-love-his-voice

see u there!