HeadInTheClouds:

Thank you for the information liddi. At least ưe ưill get the sugar from Love Há Fireworks to fall back on after the blood path from LỲ Season 2. And Go Easr comedy to follow. I probably won't get to see I Miss You :-(

Is your Vietnamese keyboard misbehaving? Ahahahaha

nathsketch:

Is your Vietnamese keyboard misbehaving? Ahahahaha

Oh, man. Yes, I was using my Vietnamese keyboard and forgot to change it back. The mishaps of being bilingual  :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Oh, man. Yes, I was using my Vietnamese keyboard and forgot to change it back. The mishaps of being bilingual  :-)

Smart people problems :)

nathsketch:

One more, specially for  HeadInTheClouds :3

This man....this vantage point. RIP to me. haha!

plor20:

Lol thoughts and prayers needed :DDDDDD

nathsketch:
14 hours ago
 HeadInTheClouds:
Oh, man. Yes, I was using my Vietnamese keyboard and forgot to change it back. The mishaps of being bilingual  :-)

Smart people problems :)

Idon't know if there are many phonetic marks in Portugues, in Vietnamese there are 5 additional phonetic marks (beside some additional vowels such as â, ă,  ê, ô, ơ, ư). I know many young people can chat and type without using mark and using just a, e, o, u for corresponding special vowels. It is understandable in most cases. However there are several words which are identical without mark but the meaning are so different (which can fit in the same context). It would cost more gray matter/brain cells and more time to understand sentences without marks. For me it's more respectful for chatting partner if typing with correct grammar and words. 

I'll give you a typical example. We talk a lot about melon as referred to "news". The word melon in Vietnamese is dưa. However, dừa = coconut, dứa = pineapple. So without the correct mark, they are all "dua". and if you type i am eating "dua", the other would be confused.  

In 17th century, a Portuguese Jesuit missionary named Francisco de Pina played important role in development the method to write vietnamese using Latin alphabet. At that time and until early 20th century, the local aristocrats used Chinese letters or "vietnamese-chinese based" letters

HeadInTheClouds:
Thank you. I only read the abstract so far, but it sounds interesting. I do wonder what they mean by the word "reproduction".

I read some part of the papers. 

Data collected from Weibo is considered as tweets. And the collecting and data sorting use keywords or hastags mainly instead of the real discusion content. 

there were no explanation about reproduction. I think small clips, extracts, summaries, gif images or any product  which were generated from the drama content by professionals or fans or normal people which were then uploaded on social media were considered as reproduction. 

Therefore, some kinds of popular index can be driven by fans of drama or actors. However, fanbase has less influence on real views of the drama. 

H19279:
Idon't know if there are many phonetic marks in Portugues

Yes, we have 5. The cedilha (ç), the acute accent (á, é, í, ó, ú), the circumflex accent (â, ê, ô), the til (ã, õ), and the crase (à). We used to have another one called trema but the orthographic reform of 2009 removed it from our language.

Some of our acentos have also been removed in certain words. For example, the word idéia is now written as ideia.

People here commit all sorts of atrocities when writing online and messaging each other. They write vc instead of você, and tb instead of também all the time. We can understand the meaning, but I just find it awful. I'm always the old lady who needs to write everything correctly because those abbreviations irk me to no end :D

Anyway, it's a beautiful language, and very hard to learn too.

It's always nice when I read something like this:

Ele é lindoooooo mesmo!!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha

plor20:

IKR?  Who puts out these hot pics on New Years???

Wait!! Isn't that candle a fire hazard?  Let me STOP.  DROP and ROLL on Tan Jian Ci.  I'll save you!

Kokuto:

IKR?  Who puts out these hot pics on New Years???

Wait!! Isn't that candle a fire hazard?  Let me STOP.  DROP and ROLL on Tan Jian Ci.  I'll save you!

lol....the candle is his poetic reference to his harem, we definitely should roll around him! hahaha

Kokuto:
Wait!! Isn't that candle a fire hazard?

I read fire lizard. Took me a while trying to figure out what this meant. Bahahah

nathsketch:

I read fire lizard. Took me a while trying to figure out what this meant. Bahahah

hahahhahaha.

Kokuto:

Happy Valentine's Day!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=122148826478033815&set=pb.61551014458605.-2207520000&type=3

And Valentine's greeting from Love Has Fireworks!

This already looks so good! Prayer circle, everyone!

I've been so busy that I completely forgot that it was Valentine's Day.

Hope y'all got some love 💕.