We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

I have 54 Google translate tabs open 😹

The person with whom I was chatting was very nice. We ended up talking in English lol, but there's nothing we can't achieve with cute emojis. I think just made another Chinese friend hahah 

Of course. :)

Congrats!  I hope you are getting you magazine.

exol_evanism:

Facts! It's so unnecessary! They better not try to turn this into a romance drama. It'll just mess up the whole plot and the perfect teamwork that they already got going on.

Especially with that actress.  After her roles inTtEotM, that actress just makes me grind my teeth.

Kokuto:

Especially with that actress.  After her roles inTtEotM, that actress just makes me grind my teeth.

Which actress? Biatchang???

ErickaRamirez:

Which actress? Biatchang???

LOL!  That sounds like her.  Chen Du Ling.

I rarely associate an actor so negatively with their role.  But for some reason, I do with her.

Elise:

It was torture for me in episode 19 when he saw Jing carrying XY and his lovebug was acting up. Also.....I keep thinking about his death scene. Would it have hurt? Or would the 10,000 arrows make it so he died instantly? I hope he didn't feel any pain ?

Oh no!  I don't need to borrow any crying from season 2!  It will arrive soon enough.

I don't think we see much physical pain for XL in season 1, but boy he / Tong Hua can put me through the emotional wringer.

Elise:

with doggie 😄🐶 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yXG5KN9z8w

Is that his dog?

I love how he looks so aloof and cool ... and he's carrying his baby.

Kokuto:

I rarely associate an actor so negatively with their role.  But for some reason, I do with her.

I hated her there so much. Two times I posted two different lists with adjectives or words that described her with each letter of the alphabet 🤬🤬🤭🤭

She was the mother of my lovely Gong Zi Yu in my journey to you

Kokuto:

Is that his dog?

I love how he looks so aloof and cool ... and he's carrying his baby.

I have seen some videos with that dog too. I think I posted one yesterday when I posted videos with his dogs

exol_evanism:

I don't even know if there is some sort of reward for winning, but I just want to see Tan Jianci dance

I don't know if my body can take more dancing.  I'm still discovering his ballroom dancing and MIC days.

I honestly wouldn't mind if he took a break from the reality / variety shows, at least for a few months.  He just seems to be doing so many things, lately.

ErickaRamirez:

I hated her there so much. Two times I posted two different lists with adjectives or words that described her with each letter of the alphabet 🤬🤬🤭🤭

She was the mother of my lovely Gong Zi Yu in my journey to you

Yes!  I saw her there and I had to put the episode on pause and get some chips to munch ... violently.  Should have gotten a carrot.  And it was another unlikeable character!  I'm only up to episode 16 of MJTY, so maybe she gets better, but ...

That war god arc ... OMG.  I've never wanted a character to die more.  I really don't understand why she causes that reaction with me, but boy did she.

Oh, and the actress was in Mysterious Lotus Casebook, too!

ErickaRamirez:

I have seen some videos with that dog too. I think I posted one yesterday when I posted videos with his dogs

I was thought I had... but apparently he doesn't have him anymore. :(

Elise:

I've never seen a character as selfless and unconditional in their love as Xiang Liu. And out of all my favorite fictional characters, Xiang Liu is the only one that dies in such a tragic and brutal way 💔

brb gonna try to find some happy XL edits to make myself feel better!! 😭

I hate it. So unfair 🤬

Kokuto:

Yes!  I saw her there and I had to put the episode on pause and get some chips to munch ... violently.  Should have gotten a carrot.  And it was another unlikeable character!  I'm only up to episode 16 of MJTY, so maybe she gets better, but ...

That war god arc ... OMG.  I've never wanted a character to die more.  I really don't understand why she causes that reaction with me, but boy did she.

Oh, and the actress was in Mysterious Lotus Casebook, too! 

I have that one on my watchlist. But biatchang was horrible. She for me is one of the antagonists that I’ve hated more. Thank goodness that she doesn’t appear that much on my journey to you, just a couple of scenes and that’s it

Kokuto:

Of course. :)

Congrats!  I hope you are getting you magazine.

I'm not hahahaha 

I had to cancel it. I'll purchase it from another site 🙄

Kokuto:

OH NO

Really? Not Bitchang, please lord