I just saw that Awkward Derp has some extra copies of Tan Jian Ci's CD, DREAMS, for sale.  I think 3 left.  This CD comes with lots of extras, and I think Awkward Derp has an unboxing video on the link of all the goodies.

https://mydramalist.com/people/17828-tan-jian-ci#comment-15873411

Kokuto:

I just saw that Awkward Derp has some extra copies of Tan Jian Ci's CD, DREAMS, for sale.  I think 3 left.  This CD comes with lots of extras, and I think Awkward Derp has an unboxing video on the link of all the goodies.

https://mydramalist.com/people/17828-tan-jian-ci#comment-15873411

Derp ❤️❤️❤️

I remember that around the New Year we discussed about the meaning of "eating" in Chinese novel. 

@Kokuto mentioned about XL's words in episode 5 then I rewatched that scene and saw the conversation between XL and XY when XL rested in WXL's room after he got injured. 

Xiang Liu moved his lips and said silently: "I want to eat you."

Xiao Liu wiped it on his lips with dirty fingers, wiping it again and again, "You can eat me if you don't mind it being dirty!"

And in the next meeting, his first sentence to her is "have you bathed?". Haha, unfortunately, he just "ate" her at her neck. 

H19279:
I remember that around the New Year we discussed about the meaning of "eating" in Chinese novel.

No comments. Only gifs.

H19279:

@Kokuto mentioned about XL's words in episode 5 then I rewatched that scene and saw the conversation between XL and XY when XL rested in WXL's room after he got injured. 

Xiang Liu moved his lips and said silently: "I want to eat you."

Xiao Liu wiped it on his lips with dirty fingers, wiping it again and again, "You can eat me if you don't mind it being dirty!"

And in the next meeting, his first sentence to her is "have you bathed?". Haha, unfortunately, he just "ate" her at her neck. 

LMAO!

I definitely need to rewatch the show with a different ... context.  It's definitely a layered work.

nathsketch:

The fact that they're Brazilian explains so much of this madness. There will be more this year for sure :D

This explains so much. :)

I swear, if this site allowed signatures, this would be mine.  Maybe I'll just start copying it into my posts. ;p

If this year we offended you because of Xiang Liu, don't worry, there will be more next year. 

nathsketch:

No comments. Only gifs.

Omg Nath!! :0)

Kokuto:

This explains so much. :)

I swear, if this site allowed signatures, this would be mine.  Maybe I'll just start copying it into my posts. ;p

If this year we offended you because of Xiang Liu, don't worry, there will be more next year. 

:0)

CEMS2001:

Omg Nath!! :0)

Kokuto:

"Hey Jingers, why don't you go...

"... see if I'm on the corner?"

VAI VER SE EU TÔ NA ESQUINA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL!

Yet another thing to love about Tan Jian Ci.  He doesn't mind showing his silly side ... and he laughs and eats with gusto.

This:

is the same as this:

Make it make sense.

Wooooo finally :3

nathsketch:
Wooooo finally :3

Oooh, nice!

The Party Edition.  Perfect!

nathsketch:

This:

is the same as this:

Make it make sense.

Oh my.  I don't think I've seen that XL pic.  He is NOT happy.

But yes.  HOW can it be the same person?