Kokuto:

You have to watch Episode 27, at least.  It's got several good FFB scenes.

I will. After I get my hands on some of those brownies

nathsketch:

Erica those brownies are so dangerous. I don’t want to call 911 or the paramedics ??

nathsketch:

You already watched more than I did ? I'm here pretending to be an expert but I stopped at episode 26 lmao

Zero tolerance for the bullsh*t they're about to pull on my dude ?

Honestly I am so done with how they're treating him in the drama. He deserves to be happy too ? I'm annoyed with the FL now cause our Dude is risking his life to save her and she's like whatever.

I don’t know if someone here is interested. I’ve been waiting for this one since last year. South wind knows

https://kisskh.co/Drama/South-Wind-Knows?id=6282

nathsketch:

Yesss! I need to find that magazine! Maybe on Ebay? hahaha

eBay.  DANGER.

ErickaRamirez:

I don’t know if someone here is interested. I’ve been waiting for this one since last year. South wind knows

https://kisskh.co/Drama/South-Wind-Knows?id=6282

I saw some pics from that.  Cheng Yi is on a roll this year.

nathsketch:

LOL!

ErickaRamirez:

Erica those brownies are so dangerous. I don’t want to call 911 or the paramedics ??

911 call where Nathsketch claims Tan Jian Ci is measuring her butt crack.  LOL!

It’s true that I’m Amazon you can find almost anything ??Cpop Artist Poster Tan Jianci Xiang Liu Chinese Drama Lost You Forever Ver. 2nd Teaser Poster And Wall Art Picture Print Modern Family Bedroom Decor Posters 08x12inch(20x30cm) https://a.co/d/b580phE

Kokuto:

Some of us are still falling ... weeks later.

you gotta manipulate me into it first cant just go off saying that rn

Niki Demonix:

Honestly I am so done with how they're treating him in the drama. He deserves to be happy too ? I'm annoyed with the FL now cause our Dude is risking his life to save her and she's like whatever.

It's painful to see it. The worst part is that "she doesn't know". Bish, what don't you know? HELLO

Kokuto:

LOL!

911 call where Nathsketch claims Tan Jian Ci is measuring her butt crack.  LOL!

"Calm down, ma'am. Ma'am, is there anyone else there with you?" ??

nathsketch:

It's painful to see it. The worst part is that "she doesn't know". Bish, what don't you know? HELLO 

I mean she prolly has one Braincell left cause how the flying F she doesn't know??? What else should he do? Put posters on the streets???? Glue "I love you" signs on donkey butts and let them run free in the streets????

nathsketch:

"Calm down, ma'am. Ma'am, is there anyone else there with you?" ??

I seriously will say it again. How many drugs were in those brownies Yi say so many irrational things in just a couple of seconds ???

tigerrawr:

you gotta manipulate me into it first cant just go off saying that rn

I think this drama should have a warning. For real, we are all adults here, and yet we are losing our minds over this make-believe white-haired dude. 16-year-old me would be rolling her eyes ?

Niki Demonix:

I mean she prolly has one Braincell left cause how the flying F she doesn't know??? What else should he do? Put posters on the streets???? Glue "I love you" signs on donkey butts and let them run free in the streets????

ahahahahahaha I wish we could see "I love you" signs on donkey butts ? that's the definition of romance in my book ?