We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Niki Demonix:
I am just having way too much fun with these:

OMG.  I. Just.  LOL!

Poor CX.  I'm speechless.  And dying.

Niki Demonix:

I am just having way too much fun with these:

Kokuto:
Poor CX.  I'm speechless.  And dying.

Jing may be more suitable for example of this word

H19279:

I'm afraid.  VERY afraid with what Niki will come up with for Jing.  lol!

H19279:

Kokuto:

I'm afraid.  VERY afraid with what Niki will come up with for Jing.  lol!

Be scared.... Cause tomorrow it's Jing's turn :)

atmospheres:

It was a fun episode with a good cast + guests chemistry. Xu Kai/Peng Yuchang/TJC are definitely the scaredy-cat/cowardly trio. I burst out laughing when Peng Yuchang saw the frogs in the box he had to reach into and screamed and jumped in the air. It was also hilarious how the Hi!6 cast roasted TJC for never being the one to pay the bill when going out to eat. Always nice to see Zhang Yanqi who is basically a semi-regular at this point, he's always effortlessly funny, and TJC's bestie Fu Longfei.

Those frogs scared the life out me. I remember watching similar variety shows when I was little. People had to guess what was in the box just by touching it, and there were rats, frogs, cockroaches. Awful stuff.

Hahahaha that seems to be a running joke. Pay the bill, Tan. You’re not Xiang Liu :D

Always nice to see him and his bestie together ❤️

H19279:

Niki Demonix:

Be scared.... Cause tomorrow it's Jing's turn :)

I want to see the epic roasting in vocabulary form.

I’ll save it, print it, and frame it hohohoho

nathsketch:

I want to see the epic roasting in vocabulary form.

I’ll save it, print it, and frame it hohohoho

CX's deserves printing as well xD

Kokuto:
I love this one! I can't believe he's actually grooming them himself. He also loves to pick out their outfits. He definitely loves and enjoys them. They are good company for him, too. He can exercise his introvert self, but not be alone -- plus feel their unconditional doggie adoration.

Grooming is time-consuming work, but it's also an expression of love isn't it? Taking your time to care for them. I'm far too impatient; my little doggie was a total wriggler too and he couldn't keep still long enough for me to get anything done. And doggies' love is the best kind, the way they follow you around, resting their head on your feet and staring at you with adoration. 

H19279:

i watched a clip where his fans were asked whom they preferred, FFB or XL. 80% answered XL.

luv2bafangurl:

I‘ll take each one of them pls. A girl can‘t have too many of TJC reincarnations. 

XL on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. FFB on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. And on Sunday...

Elise:

Oh, yeahh. I used to post a lot of Xiang Liu gifs. Not much FFB though. I never made gif sets for him. Maybe I'll make some in 2024 :)

Niki Demonix:
please do

And post them while I'm still on break and can afford to be distracted by the pretty :-)

Kokuto:

I dunno ... it looks like a way for me to have a waterfall enema.  I had a bad experience with an attempt at water skiing,  O_O

:(. Kokuto you have had bad experiences. But I would never forget the one with the orange juice  ;0(

nathsketch:

Live live live https://www.youtube.com/live/SsNX4vRjCXQ?feature=shared

It looks like they have Tan Jian Ci as one of the hosts, along with other Hello Saturday crew.  Poor guy.  They just measured his waist on national TV.

CEMS2001:

:(. Kokuto you have had bad experiences. But I would never forget the one with the orange juice  ;0(

I know!  My spectacular fails are burned into my muscle memory.  If only my everyday fails also were, my self improvement would be spectacular successes.

Kokuto:

It looks like they have Tan Jian Ci as one of the hosts, along with other Hello Saturday crew.  Poor guy.  They just measured his waist on national TV. 

They keep measuring him lololololol