luv2bafangurl:
Or got put off by him when he extracted that ‚15 years wait for me promise, and until then pls be my side piece‘ thing ‚ugh‘. That’s my turning point.

It's amazing that for some people, this was all it took while others read the entire novel and still think he's the bees-knees. I admit that the first time I read the novel years ago, I didn't mind him at all. But this time round it was different. The 15-year promise probably wouldn't have been a deal breaker for me if he didn't continue to be so helpless and passive for the entirety of the novel. There were so many moments where there could have been growth in his character, and yet, the author chose to keep him the same. I remember reading the novel and wondering if the author actually wanted me to like him and root for YaoJing. 

luv2bafangurl:
drama failed to give me more hot scenes after all that kissing scenes. My gutter like mind was very disappointed, not to see any bare arms/chest of TJC by the end of it LOL

I made it through the entire 33 episodes, but only because I "watched" it while socializing with some of the ladies here. The number of times I complained about the lack of pay-off to those kiss scenes that they leaked early to lure us in...my gutter brain was not happy about it either :-)

luv2bafangurl:
That drama gave me warm fuzzy feel and put Yang Shuo into my travel destination (that view from the ship is just breathtaking and all that yummy food) if I can someday travel to China again

They should have scraped all the boring side-couples and just made 16 episodes of the main leads falling in love while travelling through China; talking and eating delicious cuisines from each region between make-out scenes. That would probably be a lot more fun than what we got :-).

Kimiya78:

Kikinaki Yeahhhh the same as me. I still haven't read the novel though, should I start it?(I guess it's more elaborate) I already know it's gonna exacerbate my situation but can't do much about it right now :)

If you want to retain your sanity, stay away, but if you would like to join some of us in Looney Town, then by all means. We will welcome you with open arms :-).

MySiFeng:

Oh, I think rumours going around that S2 might air during summer vacation (probably June or July) 

Hmmm….

Kokuto:

If we don't get it in February, I fear they will wait until summer.  And I will very unhappy at the wait.

I've seen some competing news that claims mid-February, while others said not until their Summer. I too hope that it will be sooner rather than later. I wonder if the wait will impact the success of the second season.

Kokuto:
Up until Under the Skin and Lost You Forever, I think that Tan Jian Ci's greatest fans who helped move his career forward were behind the scenes. Producers, directors, screenwriters who have worked with him, have always recommended him, or work with him again.

Yes, atmosphere mentioned that he has been well-regarded within the industry for years despite not being well-known to the general audience 'till now. It will be helpful for career longevity for the movers and shakers behind the scenes to like and recommend your work. As with any industry, it's not what you know, but who you know. And he has the acting ability to back things up.

Kokuto:

He really enjoys and loves them... and spoils them.  The shoes!  lol

They are a bit clingy.  But he probably spends alot of time with them off the leash.

Their outfits are so cute. And those cute little shoes are even cuter than baby ones. I don't think my little guy would have liked me trying to squeeze his little paws into them, though :-)

Are they clingy or is he clingy? :-). They just take their cues from their daddy, if you ask me :-).

Kimiya78:

Kikinaki Yeahhhh the same as me. I still haven't read the novel though, should I start it?(I guess it's more elaborate) I already know it's gonna exacerbate my situation but can't do much about it right now :)

If you want to question your sanity and ask yourself how you could fall in love with a fictional character, then by all means read the novel

Cos you're gonna go insane, the heart wrenching kinda way

HeadInTheClouds:

Their outfits are so cute. And those cute little shoes are even cuter than baby ones. I don't think my little guy would have liked me trying to squeeze his little paws into them, though :-)

Are they clingy or is he clingy? :-). They just take their cues from their daddy, if you ask me :-).

Hmmm 'daddy' 

.....I like the sound of that

ok my hands want to type naughty things..

I'm off to bed guys ...

HeadInTheClouds:

https://fb.watch/pBjo6OfXoG/?mibextid=CDWPTG

His puppies are so cute. I'm surprised that they are not on leashes. My little one would have gotten lost if I let him runs free on our hikes. 

I just realised that they are wearing little shoes....

Those two puppies are living the life ❤️

Nelly12:

Check this out😊😊😊😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7mJLrSiCI

Yes, that's always a favorite.  Not sure where or why he was doing that one, but it's cool to see him do a song in English.

Nelly12:

I thought so too.

I think there's a few M.I.C. songs that are mostly in English.  But obviously not ballads.  But that's the amazing thing about Tan Jian Ci.  He can sing just about anything.

Kikinaki:

Hmmm 'daddy' 

.....I like the sound of that

Kikinaki:

ok my hands want to type naughty things..

I'm off to bed guys ...

Have you been practising in preparation for your "bad boy"; or have you been pretending this whole time? I don't think you need a "bad boy" to teach you things, Kikinaki, you seem pretty capable on your own :-).

CEMS2001:

Those two puppies are living the life ❤️

Pampered pooches are living the dream life. Cute clothes and shoes. Travelling everywhere. Being carried around. Doing nothing but eating, napping, playing and getting pats and kisses.

WARNING:  The comments section has once again fired up the furnace and is burning brightly. ;p

I've seen Tan Jian Ci sing the Cantopop song from this episode of Hello Saturday, but not this one.  It's a fun and catchy tune.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1747195044598292713?s=20

Kokuto:
WARNING: The comments section has once again fired up the furnace is burning brightly. ;p

I should avoid going out there then? Got it.

I just saw some melon on Facebook that Winner is King is preparing to be sent away for review, but both leads are not hopeful. 

Is there a drama god I can offer some boba tea to get Winner is King to air this year?