Erica please don’t faint!! 😂😂

His face 😱😱😂😂

LOLOLOLOL I went for a glass of water and I legit tripped on my way back

nathsketch:

Well at least it wasn’t something else 😂😂

nathsketch:

As long as you didn't trip into a plate of brownies, you are fine.

I can really trip just standing still, so this kind of stuff is life-threatening for me. I need to be careful with those notifications lmao

nathsketch:

I can really trip just standing still, so this kind of stuff is life-threatening for me. I need to be careful with those notifications lmao

😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

Erica please don’t faint!! 😂😂

His face 😱😱😂😂

IKR?  And cue the melodramatic music.

This was how XL got the news that XY was the Haolin Princess. heheheheh

nathsketch:

It doesn't help that we have Tan Jian Ci making us weak at the knees with those pics and videos.

Kokuto:

IKR?  And cue the melodramatic music.

This was how XL got the news that XY was the Haolin Princess. heheheheh

The music is hilarious hahahahah

Best thing I saw all day 😹

Kokuto:

It doesn't help that we have Tan Jian Ci making us weak at the knees with those pics and videos.

Hahahah I've been this way ever since I was little, but yes, it doesn't help at all. Last week I was waiting for an Uber and the short distance from the sidewalk to the car was just too much for me. I crossed it in a fraction of a nanosecond, but unintentionally

nathsketch:

Hahahah I've been this way ever since I was little, but yes, it doesn't help at all. Last week I was waiting for an Uber and the short distance from the sidewalk to the car was just too much for me. I crossed it in a fraction of a nanosecond, but unintentionally

Oh dear.  I hope you are ok.

nathsketch:

The music is hilarious hahahahah

Best thing I saw all day 😹

Hmmm.  Well, how about this?

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1701511052914258217?s=20

nathsketch:

We have not only one, but 2 threads dedicated to him. BECAUSE HE'S THE BESTEST GUY TO EVER WALK THIS GREEN EARTH (AND THE SEA TOO) so yeah. 

respect fr i hope everyone will still be alive when im dying wathcing it cant get throught the pain alone