I saw the news about that “love has fireworks “ just got the broadcast license 

H19279:

I să the news about that “love has fireworks “ just got the broadcast license 

That's wonderful! Thanks for the information. 🙂❤️

WanningHusky94:

I just received my first time Watcher badge. ⭐️

🩷

Apparently, it's a thing.

The best factor of LMLMV is its ost and sound tracks. 

I just saw this on youtube

𝐁𝐆𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 【很想很想你 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞】 TV Versions + Extra Tracks (youtube.com) 

I actually enjoy TJC singing this kind of songs than his modern songs such as Bad Mona Lisa

H19279:

The best factor of LMLMV is its ost and sound tracks. 

I just saw this on youtube

??? ???? 【很想很想你 ???? ??, ???? ?? ?????】 TV Versions + Extra Tracks (youtube.com) 

I actually enjoy TJC singing this kind of songs than his modern songs such as Bad Mona Lisa

Whether anyone liked the drama or not, the OST to Love Me Love My Voice is the absolute best!  I can listen to these songs, by everyone, on repeat.  And Tan Jian Ci has like six official songs on the OST!  There are some places, that have other versions of songs he sang too.  I too love this style of music.  His pop songs are catchy and stick in your head, as well as good dance music, but when I want to be stirred, I'm going for Ten Thousand Bones Push Sand.  Or his part from Four Songs of the Masters.  Or the beautiful Return with You, especially with Bui Cai -- which has an awesome costume video.  Golden Wind Jade Dew is lovely too, in both versions.

And there's plenty that Tan Jian Ci doesn't sing, like Realm of Prosperity and the Qi Water Curve ... I could go on and on ... they are all good.

H19279:

I saw the news about that “love has fireworks “ just got the broadcast license 

I had thought they already had it, and it was ready to go.  Now we have to wait longer. :(

This was a cool video from Tan Jian Ci's Herbolist livestream.  Sand Art of him!

https://youtu.be/Mua-xeMtBBU?si=Tn-K18d4NILOg95A

Kokuto:

This was a cool video from Tan Jian Ci's Herbolist livestream.  Sand Art of him!

https://youtu.be/Mua-xeMtBBU?si=Tn-K18d4NILOg95A

This is mindblowing. I don't understand how it's done :O

nathsketch:

Intense concentration! I will forever be amazed at sand art.

nathsketch:

plor20:

Intense concentration! I will forever be amazed at sand art.

It's got to be more planned out and unforgiving than watercolor!

So, some poor soul on Tumblr said this:

Having exclusively seen Tan Jianci in Hello Saturday up to now, "Lost You Forever" is so strange... No one is bullying him... He's not stressed out... He's chic and suave, not a ball of anxiety and panic... ... ... who is this man...

#Xiang Liu wouldn't fail at Undercover infinite times

LOL!  Can you imagine?  Trying to reconcile Hello Saturday Tan Jian Ci with Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei? ahahahahaha