We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

He is so cute here https://youtube.com/shorts/MSgd3icDxlA?si=gNhOMHwzQ43Q4poR

Cute... yes...but it's not the first adjective to come into my mind. It should have an NSFW warning. It can cause real damage.

nathsketch:

Cute... yes...but it's not the first adjective to come into my mind. It should have an NSFW warning. It can cause real damage.

????

ErickaRamirez:

????

It's inevitable. Good thing it's only a few seconds long. ¯( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

insideout91:

Okay imagine TJC go secretly travel to Brasil! And you meet him!!!! And you say say "omg I'm your biggest fan" and he ask you "maybe you made some fanarts for me??" And then you not have nothing to show him.... how miserable it will be ? ??

Ok, I'LL DO THEM ? 37 of them lololol

nathsketch:

????

nathsketch:

Ok, I'LL DO THEM ? 37 of them lololol

We know already Erica that you would do more than that ????

ErickaRamirez:

????

??????????

ErickaRamirez:

We know already Erica that you would do more than that ????

I would!! If only I had the time *sobs*

Mental note.  Make sure you are unsubscribed to this topic before going to bed.  43 notifications later ....

insideout91:

I'm not very into ASMR buy I really need one with TJC deep voice 

Deep voice is the best.

nathsketch:

LOL!  He should have it tattooted on his forehead.

nathsketch:

Well.  That was a nice Welcome back gift!

Once again, I don't have to understand what he's saying to be mesmermized and get goosebumps.

Kokuto:

Mental note.  Make sure you are unsubscribed to this topic before going to bed.  43 notifications later ....

Heyyy lady. Were you asleep? Where were you? Did you have a nice breakfast? Or lunch? So many questions, I want to add more notifications ??

It's been a relaxing day so far.  Woke up to rain.  Had some housekeeping that needed to be done. Not usually a big breakfast person, usually just a roll or something.  Unless it is Breakfast for supper.  Yummy.   Lunch is on the way.

YES. I see the notification.  LOL!

Kokuto:

It's been a relaxing day so far.  Woke up to rain.  Had some housekeeping that needed to be done. Not usually a big breakfast person, usually just a roll or something.  Unless it is Breakfast for supper.  Yummy.   Lunch is on the way.

YES. I see the notification.  LOL!

Oh good, that's great to know. Waking up to rain is the best thing everrrr

I'm not a big breakfast person either, never understood how could people eat so much after just waking up. My stomach can't handle it that early in the morning. Yes to breakfast for supper :)

Awesome, enjoy your lunch! ? https://br.pinterest.com/pin/749356825522548532/

nathsketch:

I would!! If only I had the time *sobs*

???????

nathsketch:

Oh good, that's great to know. Waking up to rain is the best thing everrrr

I'm not a big breakfast person either, never understood how could people eat so much after just waking up. My stomach can't handle it that early in the morning. Yes to breakfast for supper :)

Awesome, enjoy your lunch! ? https://br.pinterest.com/pin/749356825522548532/

Awwwww.  He's so cute.  Even eating a huge bowl of noodles.  

It really is ... as long as it isn't a storm, which it was not. 

Hmmmm.  Getting ideas for dinner.