Yes!  He literally has no money.  When he got XY to go to Jing for the herbs to cure the malaria in the rebel camp, she asks him why doesn't he go buy it directly from TuShan Clan.  And with an aggrieved look and sigh he tells her, he has no money.  I nearly fell out of my chair.

But that's why he does the assassinations on the side.  So he can earn money.

And you really need to watch episode 27.  There are two scenes there where FFB gets caught without enough money to pay the bill.  It's hilarious.

Niki Demonix:

I finished the drama... my heart is broken....that cliffhanger ending is killing me.... I NEED MY DOSE OF TJC!!!!!!!  ????

Season 2 is coming!!

Kokuto:

Season 2 is coming!!

3/6 months 

Kokuto:

Yes!  He literally has no money.  When he got XY to go to Jing for the herbs to cure the malaria in the rebel camp, she asks him why doesn't he go buy it directly from TuShan Clan.  And with an aggrieved look and sigh he tells her, he has no money.  I nearly fell out of my chair.

But that's why he does the assassinations on the side.  So he can earn money.

And you really need to watch episode 27.  There are two scenes there where FFB gets caught without enough money to pay the bill.  It's hilarious.

But how can someone be this poor and yet look so good, he's always shining help I want to pay his bills and put food on his table  ?

Niki Demonix:

I finished the drama... my heart is broken....that cliffhanger ending is killing me.... I NEED MY DOSE OF TJC!!!!!!!  ????

You're a brave one, you. Am I the only chicken in this thread?

nathsketch:

But how can someone be this poor and yet look so good, he's always shining help I want to pay his bills and put food on his table  ?

LOL!  You're just like those people buying Tan Jian Ci's songs, so XL can have those 4 yuan. hahahaha

Oh no.  Don't even think of paying for FFB's food.  He's very touchy about WHO pays for meals.  FFB is old school, and doesn't believe in going dutch.  Episode 27, I'm telling you.

He looks so good, because he's vain enough to use his spirit power to shine.  Remember .... oh, wait, you haven't seen it.  Basically, he has that ONE good white outfit, with the shoulder 'straps,' that he usually fights in, and he cleans the blood off with his spirit power.  When I re-watch, I'm going to count, but I don't think he or FFB have many outfits. 

And his hair always looks awesome, again, because of spirit power.... and hair dye.

Kokuto:

LOL!  You're just like those people buying Tan Jian Ci's songs, so XL can have those 4 yuan. hahahaha

Oh no.  Don't even think of paying for FFB's food.  He's very touchy about WHO pays for meals.  FFB is old school, and doesn't believe in going dutch.  Episode 27, I'm telling you.

He looks so good, because he's vain enough to use his spirit power to shine.  Remember .... oh, wait, you haven't seen it.  Basically, he has that ONE good white outfit, with the shoulder 'straps,' that he usually fights in, and he cleans the blood off with his spirit power.  When I re-watch, I'm going to count, but I don't think he or FFB have many outfits. 

And his hair always looks awesome, again, because of spirit power.... and hair dye.

I could do the laundry too *sobs*

I'll eventually muster the courage to go past episode 26. But I'm like, in mourning, so I need time hahah

nathsketch:

I'll eventually muster the courage to go past episode 26. But I'm like, in mourning, so I need time hahah

Well you have 3/6 months before season 2 starts ??

ErickaRamirez:

Well you have 3/6 months before season 2 starts ??

That sounds like a lot of time, but since I'm getting worse by the minute, I may need some 37 years lol

nathsketch:

LOL!  XL!  I'm willing to make you my paid boy toy!

Okaaaaay.  But when you get ready, you can just dip your toe back in with that one episode.

Kokuto:

LOL!  XL!  I'm willing to make you my paid boy toy!

Okaaaaay.  But when you get ready, you can just dip your toe back in with that one episode.

Hahahahaha you reminded me that I need to finish watching Toy Boy on Netflix. Started that one a lifetime ago, and I need the distraction ?

Hey, I made the gif.

nathsketch:

Hey, I made the gif.

Where?

I knew you couldn't resist long. :)

Kokuto:

Where?

I knew you couldn't resist long. :)

I didn't upload it. Just looking at it makes me blush lol

nathsketch:

I didn't upload it. Just looking at it makes me blush lol