TJC with cute, fluffy alpaca

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1voaSWXjvPGtkY3K/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Look at the way he introduced his puppies to the alpaca. Too cute 🥰

HeadInTheClouds:

Yes! I just want cute bickering and fighting and forced co-habitation hijinks. And kisses that are not tepid :-)

LOL! I agree totally!

atmospheres:

Aside from the very nice apartment (real estate envy!) in the teaser trailer, I absolutely love the scene of him wearing sunglasses and a cynical smirk while holding a big bouquet and teddy bear it gives me hope that his character Li Yifei is interesting and has an edge, TJC is at his best when he plays sardonic and slightly gray "flags".

Yes!  Love the smirking there and in the elevator.  He all but gave her a little finger waggling wave there.  Given how many episodes there are, I hope they have plenty of bickering episodes before they realize their attraction.

Have to agree on liking those gray roles for Tan Jian Ci best.  While I'm one of the few here that enjoyed LMLMV, I can see how easy it would be to recut some of those episodes to make Dr. Mo a serial killer.  lol

But that's because there's always something more in Tan Jian Ci's eyes, whether it's darkness or sadness or vulnerability or happiness that just pulls you in.

HeadInTheClouds:
I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do with this character as well. A deviation from his character in Love My Voice. Thankfully. It will be interesting to see what project he'll pick up after the filming of Under the Skin 2.

This!  I don't know why I'm so anxious to see what he'll be doing after Under the Skin 2, but I am.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he took a smaller supporting role, like a villain or antagonist, so he could take a breather and work on the concert.  Though he seems like such a workaholic, I'm sure he'd find a way to fill up that time, too.

HeadInTheClouds:

TJC with cute, fluffy alpaca

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1voaSWXjvPGtkY3K/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Look at the way he introduced his puppies to the alpaca. Too cute 🥰

This is adorable!  The way he keeps patting the alpaca's fluffy hair -- cute!  Those dogs don't know what to think.

Kokuto:

This is adorable!  The way he keeps patting the alpaca's fluffy hair -- cute!  Those dogs don't know what to think.

Can't blame him. I want to shorn a handful of the alpaca's fur and turn it into a pom pom for my handbag :-). My existing one is getting a bit worse for wear. 

Poor little Ball and Stupid look so confused. They probably wondered if their daddy was introducing them to their new sibling. 

Some of the comments on that video are cracking me up. One is wondering why the alpaca is so pretty and well-behaved instead of spitting everywhere. The reply was that the alpaca thinks that TJC is harmless so it doesn't spit at him :-)

Kokuto:
Though he seems like such a workaholic, I'm sure he'd find a way to fill up that time, too.

If I had a quarter of his work ethic, I would have ruled the world :-)

Is he preparing for a concert as well? Such a busy bee.

HeadInTheClouds:
Can't blame him. I want to shorn a handful of the alpaca's fur and turn it into a pom pom for my handbag :-). My existing one is getting a bit worse for wear.

Poor little Ball and Stupid look so confused. They probably wondered if their daddy was introducing them to their new sibling.

Some of the comments on that video are cracking me up. One is wondering why the alpaca is so pretty and well-behaved instead of spitting everywhere. The reply was that the alpaca thinks that TJC is harmless so it doesn't spit at him :-)

Little dogs always have to worry about getting stepped on, so I'm not surprised they look a little confused or anxious. Is that what their names mean?  He didn't name one Stupid, did he?  lol  I tell my boys insults, but I didn't name them that. hahahah

That alpaca fur looks amazing.  Oh dear.  Please don't spit on Tan Jian Ci, alpaca. This is clearly a socialized alpaca.  ;p

HeadInTheClouds:
If I had a quarter of his work ethic, I would have ruled the world :-)

Is he preparing for a concert as well? Such a busy bee.

Heck, I get tired just following him on social media. Ha!

Yes.  He keeps saying he's working on finishing the album, and that he wants to do a concert after it is released.  We'll see.  I know he's really looking forward to that vacation.

HeadInTheClouds:
Eh! My little-ly used to hog my pillow. Just plodded himself on top of my head as if he had the right to be there more than I do :-)

YES.  Mine try that too, as they try to take up so much of the bed that I'm sleeping on the edge.  GLARES at the dogs.

I'm not happy with Champloo, the big one, right now.  While I was wrangling them on the chair, he stole my last bite of toffee cookie while my back was turned!  Stinker!

I really need to watch some more of Hello Saturday.  Susu has been posting snippets with subtitles, but didn't do this one!  I guess the admiration of women and the envy of men is universal. lol

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1758089513518448696?s=20

Dylan looks like he really can't believe it's Tan Jian Ci!  lol

Kokuto:
Is that what their names mean? He didn't name one Stupid, did he? lol I tell my boys insults, but I didn't name them that. hahahah

Yup. One of them is name Ball (the same as Chubby from LFY, except with a different prefix); the other one is called Little Stupid. Stupid is probably not the best way to translate it. The Vietnamese word is more like someone a bit slow, maybe because he's too honest. It can be used quite affectionately. Maybe the better translation would be clueless. I mean look at this face, doesn't it screamed Little Clueless to you?

https://www.facebook.com/139300541/videos/910579737027480/

Kokuto:
Heck, I get tired just following him on social media. Ha!

Yes. He keeps saying he's working on finishing the album, and that he wants to do a concert after it is released. We'll see. I know he's really looking forward to that vacation.

I don't follow him, but the amount of content that come up on by Facebook feed from his fan groups showed me how busy he is. I'm not half as prolific and I already need a vacation. I think he should take a year off after the past 2 years of working non-stop. 

Kokuto:
I'm not happy with Champloo, the big one, right now. While I was wrangling them on the chair, he stole my last bite of toffee cookie while my back was turned! Stinker!

Haha! You lost a cookie snatching contest with your doggo, Ko. I would not be broadcasting that to the world if I was you :-). To be fair, I used to lose pillow wrangling contest with my little fluff-ball as well and he is probably smaller than your boys. All he had to do was look at me with his cute little face and I folded :-).

Kokuto:
https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1758089513518448696?s=20

Dylan looks like he really can't believe it's Tan Jian Ci! lol

He's has a nice build. He's leanly muscled rather than that bulky gym + roid look that I see so often. Probably comes from all of the dancing that he does.

HeadInTheClouds:
Yup. One of them is name Ball (the same as Chubby from LFY, except with a different prefix); the other one is called Little Stupid. Stupid is probably not the best way to translate it. The Vietnamese word is more like someone a bit slow, maybe because he's too honest. It can be used quite affectionately. Maybe the better translation would be clueless. I mean look at this face, doesn't it screamed Little Clueless to you?

https://www.facebook.com/139300541/videos/910579737027480/

Oh dear.  He looks ADORABLE!  Like he doesn't have to steal the cookies, cause that face makes you give them freely to him!  He does have a sweet simplicity to his face -- very content.  Ball always looks a little nervous and worried.

HeadInTheClouds:
Haha! You lost a cookie snatching contest with your doggo, Ko. I would not be broadcasting that to the world if I was you :-). To be fair, I used to lose pillow wrangling contest with my little fluff-ball as well and he is probably smaller than your boys. All he had to do was look at me with his cute little face and I folded :-).

I freely admit to being abused by my dogs!  But they are endlessly entertaining, so I guess it's a trade off.

These dogs have totally have evolved to have the Puppy Eyes Power.

HeadInTheClouds:
I don't follow him, but the amount of content that come up on by Facebook feed from his fan groups showed me how busy he is. I'm not half as prolific and I already need a vacation. I think he should take a year off after the past 2 years of working non-stop.

I honestly don't see how he does it, even with his studio and personal team.  I'd be dead.  I'd be astounded if he took a year off.  But a week or two ... he needs it.  IIRC, in one of the Lunar New Year interviews he was asked about what he wished for, and he said to be able to eat without getting fat and be able to do his work without setting an alarm to get up.  lol!  Someone who loves to eat and sleep.... I can relate!

HeadInTheClouds:
He's has a nice build. He's leanly muscled rather than that bulky gym + roid look that I see so often. Probably comes from all of the dancing that he does.

O_O     I can't even imagine him roided out.  That would look so wrong on him.  I think he's too thin now, but he still has plenty of working muscle.  He said he hasn't worked out in five years, which would have been around the time he was losing weight for Winner is King, I think, but he also says he built up alot of muscle from when he was younger.  Besides his ballroom dancing, that M.I.C. training sounded like hell.

Insert Appropriate Pic:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1075721797071392&set=g.807434947498079

My dude arrived two days ago but I forgot to show him here hehehehe

nathsketch:

he is so cute. I love his little frown. I'm still trying to make sure the doll I want comes with the hair extension. lmao. taking them forever to reply back.

plor20:

he is so cute. I love his little frown. I'm still trying to make sure the doll I want comes with the hair extension. lmao. taking them forever to reply back.

Send me the link to the store, plis. Maybe it's the same one I bought him from. 

I need to leave them a review :D Very satisfied with my bae heheh

nathsketch:

He's a total cutie 🥰. So well groomed and coiffed. He's a little grumpy pants and needs lots of love 

nathsketch:

So cute!  And excellent photography and props. :)

HeadInTheClouds:
He's a total cutie ?. So well groomed and coiffed. He's a little grumpy pants and needs lots of love

Grumpy ...  and vain in front of a mirror. lol

How long ago was this, because he's not looking like this currently. 

And yes, he's looking quite gaunt lately. Working far too much and not enough food and rest.

Kokuto:
IIRC, in one of the Lunar New Year interviews he was asked about what he wished for, and he said to be able to eat without getting fat and be able to do his work without setting an alarm to get up. lol! Someone who loves to eat and sleep.... I can relate!

These are my dreams. These and being able to go on endless holidays while still having money flowing into my bank account :-)