Hi,

Quick analysis of the 1st trailer for Season 2. I'm too excited, so I rewatched this trailer "a couple of times". 

These are my own thoughts on this trailer, feel free to discuss and add as I'm trying to be as open to any thoughts and as unbiased as possible for any ML as I'm just excited to watch this.

HY runs towards a bridge and meets JJ there and hugs her. (0:01, 0:20, 0:51, 1:05)

JJ turns around in a school hallway (0:08, 0:29)

- The scene @ 0:30 seems unrelated as the backgrounds don't match at all

HY Shows with the Love Alarm 2.0 Update that JJ can potentially fall in love with HY. (0:17)

HY Dating JJ in his own home which is also shown later on him being sad and alone there after he finds out JJ can't love him anymore (0:24, 1:07)

-Lots of scenes of HY and JJ dating (The only one I'm sure of is a flashback was the biking around JJ)

SO meets JJ coincidentally which puts him into a position to pursue her wholeheartedly again (0:30)

-SO and JJ seem to meet coincidentally whilst ringing each other's Love Alarm. Assuming this is their first meeting in a long time it feels like JJ assumed she finally rang HYs alarm and was excited but as she uncovers the curtain it is SO

SO with a bleeding lip and crying eyes talking to JJ (0:48)

-Not much to comment on this, I wonder what the context is. SO and HY fighting over JJ?

SO and JJ kiss with a S1 Flashback (0:54)

-I tried to make the case  that @ 0:05 this is SO and in 0:04 JJ is wearing the same clothes as in this kissing scene, but that's just too long of a stretch to connect these scenes, especially since its raining @ 0:04

JJ disappears from HY Love Alarm app (1:00)

JJ walks out on SO with heavy emotions (1:11) (Same clothing as the scene in (0:52) Where it looks like she has just walked out on SO

JJ Steps into someone's Love Alarm (1:16)

-It doesn't make sense to show JJ walking into SOs Love Alarm again, so perhaps this is HY ? (Could also be SO, but they added this scene for dramatic effect)

JJ Asks "Who do I like?" (1:17)

-Who is she talking to? First I thought it was Duk Goo as a lot of people assumed he made a comeback at the end of season 1, but it could also be any of the MLs. 

How will this drama end based on this trailer?

The only kissing scenes that have been shown so far are with SO, makes me lean into SO and JJ ending up as the final couple. (Someone did mention to me that this does appear in quite a few dramas but still does seem quite rare to me)

I Actually agree that Duk Goo probably does make a comeback as he has been kicked out of Love Alarm and now with the mob wants to take down Love Alarm as it is not perhaps the best for society. This puts the Love Alarm company as the antagonist and makes me believe based on SO and HYs character that they both deserve good endings, and also taking down the Love Alarm app gives the opportunity to just forget it and love each other with "true" feelings not based on an app.

Now if SO and JJ become the couple how do you give a good ending to HY? I think its more reasonable  from this aspect that HY and JJ are the end game and SO gets an "oh I was wrong, I'll do better. I'm going to go travel abroad since I'm rich and enlighten myself" to make both MLs have a good ending.

Furthermore, I heard about the ending of the Webtoon, but I think I would have to read it to understand how they got to that ending. Either way it's going to be a lot of tears and heartache from me.

One thing ill give this drama is that although I do not advocate for splitting into seasons this is probably the first drama I have watched that actually made me question who will be the final couple. (Perhaps School:2015 came close, but I was really rooting for 2nd ML there)

Thoughts on this? Any scenes I missed that were worth mentioning?