Also a huge shout out to WT , till the end he remained consistent with his flaws , yet that push he gave to Linglong made it seemed he did care about her in his twisted ways . What a great actor! 

blizzardahm:

Just a really off topic question for people watching new episodes: Do you guys understand Chinese? 

Nope Nada, but obssesed enough to enjoy the raws! :-p

Vaidehi Jhawar:

Also a huge shout out to WT , till the end he remained consistent with his flaws , yet that push he gave to Linglong made it seemed he did care about her in his twisted ways . What a great actor! 

yep he stands out from the epi 01

Dashmount20:

he not die lei... 

he become dark lord demon... become more powerfull... goshh..

i am at ep 47, going to see HC accused SF stab him in front XJ... 

goshhh

That was such a bad move ! I wanted to slap HC that time in a dramatic way. Sigh :-( the guy is  unbeatable and unbearable at times. 

Omg the scene in 47 where shaoyang sect just *stands* there ?  they are so dumb ?

Vaidehi Jhawar:

Even when he died, he was such a bad guy.  she pushed LL but pulled XJ with him.  He fell into black hole but she went into a water body where she started to remember everything.  But she did not recollect fully.  So she went in search of him to LIze palace.  on the way Liu Ge told her everything SF did for her in a sarcastic sense, hurting XJ.

icecream2000:

Even when he died, he was such a bad guy.  she pushed LL but pulled XJ with him.  He fell into black hole but she went into a water body where she started to remember everything.  But she did not recollect fully.  So she went in search of him to LIze palace.  on the way Liu Ge told her everything SF did for her in a sarcastic sense, hurting XJ.

I shouldn't say this , but  WT kinda helped XJ to remember her past , Lol! Who would have thought ???

I don't think he pulled her in. I feel like she fell in to move forward with the plot so she remember her previous lives with SF.  Also, how come they ended up at different places? 

Anyone else feel like the drama is moving way too fast? I feel like they cut a lot of scenes.... 

I can't seem to reply to anyone because my account is under review?? But if anyone needs some explanations let me know. Also XJ is so...UGH. I'm up to 48 and she's been unbearable. I heard in the novel she's not as dumb???

I feel everyone’s recovering from life threatening wounds pretty quickly. But I guess we can’t have our leads lying in bed for episodes..

XJ redeems herself a little later in 48 for me but she still doesn’t know the whole story ..

ssss10:

Omg the scene in 47 where shaoyang sect just *stands* there ?  they are so dumb ?

And our SF become so busybody and ignorant in ep. 47... Why would HC help him? Even if HC is human he'll just say that SF came in to snatch the Liu Li Lamp and he is stopping them. There is no evidence he killed YL there, this part a bit duh... They should just make HC kill himself directly without SF being busybody.

ep.48- No SF

ep.49-No SF

ep.50-????? I am bored not seeing SF handsome face.  Hope XJ finds him in this ep.

sanetaaa:

I can't seem to reply to anyone because my account is under review?? But if anyone needs some explanations let me know. Also XJ is so...UGH. I'm up to 48 and she's been unbearable. I heard in the novel she's not as dumb???

guess this is where they starting cutting out the scenes they've filmed. i was fearing they might take out some stuff on the later episodes.

she's not that "dumb" in the novel because they would write more scenes where she's aware of some stuff happening

icecream2000:

ep.48- No SF

ep.49-No SF

ep.50-????? I am bored not seeing SF handsome face.  Hope XJ finds him in this ep.

No wonder ppl skip episodes and catching up so fast.... LOOL

Minnieee33:

I don't think he pulled her in. I feel like she fell in to move forward with the plot so she remember her previous lives with SF.  Also, how come they ended up at different places? 

Anyone else feel like the drama is moving way too fast? I feel like they cut a lot of scenes.... 

Me too.