Eimae:

Think the love curse got broken... they probably made love... i dont know anymore with these cuts lol

But I am confused... on ep 53, what were they trying to do in the ice/snow cave? What was SF's pet snake and Ruoyu wanting to find 

so they make love before they married?

what , sleepless princess got extended by 6 episodes to 41 as epilogue!!!! 

can they not extend L & R to more episodes like that either as epilogue or whatever?  We are missing so much scenes and we were happy that the pace is fast in the previous episodes but todays episodes were like bullet train pace.  

they extended go ahead too for more 6 episodes, but they reduced the episode duration.  even then i suppose they are going to air some extra scenes in the extended episodes

on ep49 is it a breathe analyzer?? XJ got haha to find SF

Minnieee33:

Also why is the kiss scene shorter than the trailer??? They cut it!!!! 

There is a random insert of his eyes and it didn't match with the scene.... Pretty sure they did it original script lol

at least make it slow motion or something like that to make it longer... :'(

icecream2000:

what , sleepless princess got extended by 6 episodes to 41 as epilogue!!!! 

can they not extend L & R to more episodes like that either as epilogue or whatever?  We are missing so much scenes and we were happy that the pace is fast in the previous episodes but todays episodes were like bullet train pace.  

they extended go ahead too for more 6 episodes, but they reduced the episode duration.  even then i suppose they are going to air some extra scenes in the extended episodes

I don't get why they cut some episodes shorter like ep 45-48. The time duration went from 44-45 mins to 30 something. 

As for sleepless princess, I'm surprised it got extended since the drama isn't in the top 10 and actor Zheng Yecheng ranks 33 as of this post

Dashmount20:

so they make love before they married?

maybe... I can't tell since they skipped it

Usually, this drama that wants to abide censorship in order to air probably won't be explicit on the lovemaking part

ep 51, Bai di and the celestial beast are funny..

why they cant find XJ?

so now Bai di ask them to find Liu Yi Huan to help them to find XJ?

Dashmount20:

ep 51, Bai di and the celestial beast are funny..

why they cant find XJ?

so now Bai di ask them to find Liu Yi Huan to help them to find XJ?

They can't find XJ because she's a mortal and if they used their celestial powers, it would be interfering with mortal matters so lightning might strike them or they cough up blood from damage (like when teng she was trying to reveal the truth at the shaoyang hidden realm/area).

ill re-watch the eps with better understanding after tomorrow, ive been skipping some scenes out because i wanted to see the couple make up lol

Eimae:

maybe... I can't tell since they skipped it

Usually, this drama that wants to abide censorship in order to air probably won't be explicit on the lovemaking part

Actually what happened in the novel?  So, they make love before wedding?  

Eimae:

They can't find XJ because she's a mortal and if they used their celestial powers, it would be interfering with mortal matters so lightning might strike them or they cough up blood from damage (like when teng she was trying to reveal the truth at the shaoyang hidden realm/area).

but.. previously when QingLong reported to Bai di.. Bai di know where GOW..

he sneak out to mortal as HC and find XJ...

then when he back as immortal.. he cant find XJ? strange lei...

his power also losing ah? hahaha :D

I'm on episode 50 last week i thought fake marriage will be related to his curse and i thought it wouldn't happen as SF doesn't hurt Xj in any manner and now I know the reason behind hmm SF fake marriage and it is acceptable

Dashmount20:

but.. previously when QingLong reported to Bai di.. Bai di know where GOW..

he sneak out to mortal as HC and find XJ...

then when he back as immortal.. he cant find XJ? strange lei...

his power also losing ah? hahaha :D

as per my understanding, i think in episode 49 at lize palace Wu Zhi gives XJ a pill/power that can hide her from any breathing mortal/eye or something he also mentions SF also got it may be heaven eyes can't find them anymore

Drama Empress:

as per my understanding, i think in episode 49 at lize palace Wu Zhi gives XJ a pill/power that can hide her from any breathing mortal/eye or something he also mentions SF also got it may be heaven eyes can't find them anymore

ooo ok.. that explained..

i will rewatch that part again..

I've decided, my favorite character in the show besides SF is TS! What a great pet to have :)