caDAVEr:

That is what I thought so too, they should live to their old age as mortals. 

yes once their tribulation is successful they can be gods again

Drama Empress:

if this drama was streamed by Tencent/Iqiyi in the mainstream for international viewers it would have broken past Eternal love records hmm...

But i see youtube...now already have English sub up to 40plus.. some even in Indonesia language sub.. hahahaha 

Dashmount20:

But i see youtube...now already have English sub up to 40plus.. some even in Indonesia language sub.. hahahaha 

Eternal love has 3 billion views record hmm the most watched drama (edited)

Dashmount20:

I think I know why YL want to make demon bird name back to be praise in demon.. cos in the latest trailer...it said that they need the demon bird to pass the sea fire .. and that is why LHJD choose SF.. and i think.dramaempress got mention before.. 

The demon need the demon bird to pass the sea fire..

Oh that really makes sense... the bloody YL really thought of it all...

Dashmount20:

no need.

Once hatred gone.. no more killing.

Pass... straight away go back heaven.

Hahahaha

Go back heaven very boring leh. Even TS ask QL to come earth for a different experience. 

Another spoiler video on YT

https://youtu.be/GhO7CCXRJbQ

How do you guys insert the video on the thread? 

Drama Empress:

Eternal love has 3 billion views record hmm the most watched drama (edited)

I thought untamed..

Btw.. eternal love 1 and 2 ah. The short series? Or eternal love Yang mi?

Drama Empress:

if this drama was streamed by Tencent/Iqiyi in the mainstream for international viewers it would have broken past Eternal love records hmm...

Drama Empress:

Eternal love has 30 billion views record hmm the most watched drama (edited)

Yes Tencent especially. Was just chatting with my masseuse from China a few days back about C-Dramas... she didn't catch too many but the first she mentioned was Eternal Love. Though she heard about L&R.

Drama Empress:

yes once their tribulation is successful they can be gods again

SF can be... not sure about XJ? Back as GOW?  

Dashmount20:

I thought untamed..

during the telecast, eternal love reached 1 billion views

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Love_(TV_series)

Now As of 1 August 2018, the series has reached 50 billion views, becoming the most-watched television series in China

@ caDAVEr  if Bailing is gone Heaven emperor may help XJ, but anyway they will be happier  to live their 10th life together

Dashmount20:

I thought untamed..

Ohhh the ten miles.. Yang mi n mark Chao...

Drama Empress:

@ caDAVEr  if Bailing is gone Heaven emperor may help XJ, but anyway they will be happier  to live their 10th life together

Then fly to sky? I m confuse... maybe tml will know.. hahah

Drama Empress:

Yes... that was what they kept on saying they wanted. To live this life until they grow old... so must be as mortals. After that it probably is up to us to imagine.

Dashmount20:

Then fly to sky? I m confuse... maybe tml will know.. hahah

this drama from the beginning dealing with the 10th reincarnation of SF&XJ lives and they never focused on the previous 9 reincarnations or heaven part so it's possible they end this drama with XJ&SF living happily on the mortal realm

Is YL a mortal in this life? I'm confused with his existence. He has been living for 1000+ years while building Tianxu Tang. But, his life in Li Ze Palace as Deputy Master was a mortal thing, right? He was even a junior disciple of SF's father.

Amanda Ainsworth:

Is YL a mortal in this life? I'm confused with his existence. He has been living for 1000+ years while building Tianxu Tang. But, his life in Li Ze Palace as Deputy Master was a mortal thing, right? He was even a junior disciple of SF's father.

YL .. I think a demon... like the monkey... monkey WZq can life Long...

I think all lize palace can life Long...