We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:
Yes, the actors from The Eternal love 1 and 2 (I haven't seen it yet) and another drama. Qs: Yes, I would like it to be like that with Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan. (I see it always mentioned in Chinese news, that they both said they want their 11th life together.)

Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie 

2020: https://mydramalist.com/31762-you-are-my-destiny

2021: https://mydramalist.com/31927-the-eternal-love-3

Xiang Zhao Lin and Shane

2020: Marry Me.

eliteles1:

https://www.sohu.com/a/418086500_120776458?scm=1002.44003c.fe020c.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.3.1600307278722G5jOPcG
(Use google translater browser, it is in chinese.)
Something (concert, meeting) with the actors of Love and Redemption will happen on September 20th. (I suspect it is those ceremonies in which they sing, perform, etc.). It says here besides the main couple more supporting actors will be present. So, I believe that different from the fan meeting (more actors like those who played Wu Tong and Yuan Lang (deputy master) will be present.
p.s: It will be something better incremented and produced since the fans are having to pay a sum. 

Where to see? So CY and YBY will be there?

Dashmount20:

Where to see? So CY and YBY will be there?

yes the couple will be there with director. This was previously announced on dramapotatoe and someone posted a link to the post on instagram

https://m.sohu.com/a/418394871_100233646?scm=1002.b000b.1e70323.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.2.1600331135188lWI7yWi

In addition, Luo Hou tried to "propose marriage" to Bo Lin. Although he was rejected, he saw that Bo Lin finally transformed herself into the appearance of a goddess of war. Luo Hou felt that Bo Lin was touched by him, so he willingly chose Bo Lin reincarnated together.

‐-----‐-----------------

Does this mean that bailin din die?

Why the news say that they reincarnated together?

On the second thought.. i read another article.. said they die together...

https://m.sohu.com/a/415618729_120163442?scm=1002.b000b.1e70323.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.1.1600331304694aJAkqbo

In here explain that GOW like bailin. And bailin actually like xuan ji but he supress his feelings till 10life he cant supress his liking towards gow. 

Now we know why he can  cry for XJ unconsciously... wakakaka the marriage stone glowing actually bailin v v v v happy.. sadly sf was sad at that time... but in the end SF is the one who marry her..

-----------------------

Emperor Bo Lin is the god of the heavens, in charge of the safety of the heavens, his status is noble, and he even pulled out the female war god Xuanji with one hand. Before Xuanji descended to the world, the emperor once said to her: "You are my God of War. I saved you. You will fight for me in this life and for the heavens."

Because of this, the goddess of war has always liked the emperor, willing to fight for the emperor, and fight for the heaven. It's a pity that the emperor has never expressed his feelings to Xuanji, only using her as a tool to guard the heavens.

In the mortal world, Emperor Bo Lin became Hao Chen, the most outstanding disciple of the Shaoyang School, with a gentle and elegant martial arts. Practicing a body of supreme magic power, ruthless and determined, cut off love and will not be troubled by seven emotions and six desires. In order to help Xuanji succeed in the tribulation, Xia Fan came to her.

Xuanji is the goddess of the heavens. She was originally a demon star, but was later subdued by the emperor and became the god of the heavens. So the emperor saved her and gave her a new life. But later, because of emotional matters, she used too much affection, thinking that the emperor had deceived her, committed a murder in the heavens, and was punished.

When she came to the mortal world and became the youngest daughter of Shaoyang, she was born with a lack of six senses, and everyone thought she was a monster. Later, in the process of searching for the mirror of myriad calamities and eight desolates, the six senses gradually recovered, and they had a mutual affection with Sifeng, and set a lifelong private relationship.

Later, in the process of getting along, we can see that Xuanji and Si Feng are in love. Does the emperor really like Xuanji?

Before descending to the mortal calamity, the emperor only regarded her as a tool to protect the heavens, and never showed a trace of emotion. Therefore, Xuanji was hurt, and Xuanji was annoyed, causing her to kill and be punished. In order to continue to let Xuanji guard the heavens and complete the calamity, he came to her.

The seemingly ruthless Emperor Bo Lin is actually because he knows how to restrain his feelings, bury the feelings of the world in his heart, and try his best to deal with everything with his own reason.

The mortal Emperor Bo Lin, that is, Xuanji's senior brother, Hao Chen, is full of concern for Xuanji. In the previous life, the emperor might not like Xuanji, and she was full of control desires, but for this life, he might really like her.

The emperor's goodness to Xuanji is more than just his brother's goodness to the younger sister. Obviously, he likes Xuanji and will lose his mind for her. In addition, the Kunlun bark planted by the emperor turned into a heart-shaped lamp in Xuanji's hand. It is conceivable that the emperor liked Xuanji, but did not know it.

When Si Ming and Emperor talked to Xuan Ji later, he once said: If you agreed to the little God of War, you fulfilled her wish. Every time Si Ming talked about Xuanji, he would kindly call her the little God of War. It can be seen that he likes Xuanji very much, not only because he likes it, but also because of the emperor's love. He is very optimistic about the CP.

When the marriage stone shone on the emperor and Xuanji, Haochen said that he was not serious on the surface, but his heart was full of joy. Later, when Xuanji's father let the two get married, he did not refuse, and said that his master should come to propose marriage as soon as possible. . It can be seen that he has realized his liking for Xuanji.

In short, maybe the emperor really didn't like Xuanji in the previous life, and didn't treat feelings as the same thing, but was full of control over Xuanji. But in this life, he really fell in love with Xuanji. He would lose her mind because of her, and would prevent her from knowing the previous life and try to make up for this relationship.

Ooooo.. for those who asking GOW giving flower to who... here is the answer..GOW gave the flower to bai lin. so SM story is the true story between Bai lin and GOW.. hahaha :D

And bailin always carry GOW flower as the spiritual bead then she will pass to SF.. it is explain in here

Now i know why HC was so angry, when XJ pass to SF.. 

remember the scene where he fly with the dark cloud and thunder... hahahahaha.... 

It is proven that HC unconsciously like XJ.. wakakaka.. GOW love token to bailin pass to SF.. wakakaka.. maybe when SF walk pass by to marriage stone.. the stone will glows.. hahahha

https://m.sohu.com/a/414617907_640971?scm=1002.b000b.1e70323.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.2.1600332526049tdf56Bx

Liu Li" Hao Chen's mind was transferred to Si Feng by Xuan Ji? Actually it is related to the flower of the god of war

In "Liu Li", Xuan Ji beats the demon whip to save Sifeng, causing herself to be injured. Hao Chen gave her a spiritual bead to support her.

Yu Sifeng was seriously injured and vomited so much blood. The ordinary wound medicine should have little effect, so this bead was finally fed to Sifeng by Xuanji's mouth.

However, some people questioned whether Xuanji's doing so was a gift to Hao Chen.

Come, zoom in.

However, this bead was given to her so early, and Si Feng was seriously injured, but she never thought of this bead, why did she suddenly remember it?

Because of tears!

Looking at the animation, tears dripped onto the back of the hand and began to glow, and the spirit beads floated.

But why did the two react? Because this spiritual bead is the flower of marriage that the God of War picked and gave to the emperor!

This flower of good relationship really contains the infinite friendship of the God of War. The emperor didn't realize his heart at the time, but only cultivated this flower into a spiritual bead and carried it with him for thousands of years.

So this was originally the thing of the God of War, which represented the God of War from blindness to clear eyesight.

Here explain sf mother is demon bird in the heaven. How LHJD revive SF and what is the ending after the 10 life tribulation finish.

--------,--

https://m.sohu.com/a/418120446_120697934?scm=1002.b000b.1e70323.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.1.1600333049844tFBEQo0

The TV series "Liu Li Mei Ren Sha" has its finale, and the final finale can be said to be very exciting. Emperor Bo Lin, as the emperor of the heavens, did all the bad things. Yu Sifeng and Luo Houji both went to the heavens and settled grievances with him, but he almost died by secret calculation. What he did angered Luo Hou Jidu, causing Luo Hou Jidu to kill the heavens and prepare to overthrow the Grand Furnace.

Emperor Bo Lin had exhausted all his organs, but it was a pity that he was not Luo Hou Ji Du's opponent after all. He was hit hard by Luo Hou Ji, and Luo Hou Ji almost overturned the Hongmeng Furnace. Fortunately, at this time, the emperor rushed to stop Luo Hou Jidu. The emperor reprimanded the emperor Bo Lin to realize what he had done. In the end, he destroyed his godhood and became a celestial immortal. He also used the yellow beam to make Bo Lin The emperor no longer overturned the Hongmeng furnace.

Later, the deputy palace lord Yuen Long made an effort to overthrow the Hongmeng Furnace, and Yu Sifeng carried the Hongmeng Furnace with death, but it is strange that the emperor didn’t care about Yu Sifeng’s life or death at all. It is weird not to be excited, let alone rescue. As a result, Chu Xuanji broke away from Luo Hou Jidu's body and killed the Deputy Palace Master, and Luo Houji saved Yu Sifeng's life with half of his heart.

Not only that, Luo Hou Jidu finally resolved his grievances with Emperor Bai Lin, and finally he reluctantly took Luo Hou Jidu into the crossing road with him. And the six gods in the heavens, including Teng Snake, are very reluctant to give up to Bo Lin. The most important thing is that Bo Lin said before he left, "If there is still a chance after ten thousand years, Bo Lin would like to Under the seat, listen to the teachings of the emperor."

Is it really the way to practice inaction? Of course not. The author thinks that this method of the Emperor of Heaven can be said to be a big calculation, in the next big game. From the results, we can see that the grievances between Luo Hou Jidu and Emperor Bo Lin for a thousand years, the result is that Emperor Bo Lin and Emperor Luo Hou Ji both entered the road of crossing and re-cultivation, and Bo Lin was ruined and benefited from this. The biggest ones are the Emperor of Heaven and Sifeng. It can be said that the Emperor of Heaven has won this game.

Yu Sifeng is the son of the Emperor of Heaven, but his mother is the daughter of the Demon King, so Bo Lin despises him. If it is impossible for Yu Sifeng to succeed the Emperor of Heaven, Bo Lin is the biggest obstacle. Bo Lin has a very high status in the heavens, not to mention his prestige. The gods such as Si Ming, Teng Snake, Qinglong, and Bai Hu are all in awe of him and have great authority. In addition to his position in the heavens, the Emperor of Heaven is almost emptied.

Thousands of years ago, Bo Lin was critical of Luo Hou Jidu. The Emperor of Heaven opposed it, but it didn't work. Later, Bo Lin asked the general of Tianzhu God of War, and Xixuan, the son of the Emperor of Heaven, took the initiative to protect the God of War. He was almost killed by Emperor Bailin. Only then did the Emperor of Heaven act and let Xi Xuan and the God of War reincarnate. When he asked Bo Lin what he regretted, Bo Lin said that he had nothing to regret for the Three Realms, which showed his arrogant attitude.

And the Emperor of Heaven has a string of yellow beams. He can know anything and what the future of any choice will be. Bo Lin made his own mind, and the Emperor stood by and watched. In the end, he took down the mess and brought down the huge obstacle of Emperor Bo Lin. The fact that Yu Sifeng was killed by the deputy palace lord was actually trying to make Yu Sifeng die. In this way, Xi Xuan returned to the heavens, and he was able to protect the Three Realms. He was justified in replacing Emperor Bailin and succeeding in the future It is not impossible.

However, Luo Houji tried to save Yu Sifeng with half of his heart, but he fulfilled the love relationship between Sifeng and Chu Xuanji. After Yu Sifeng and Chu Xuanji finished their lives, Yu Sifeng returned to the heavens and could still take over as the emperor of heaven.

Eimae:

yes the couple will be there with director. This was previously announced on dramapotatoe and someone posted a link to the post on instagram

where is the link to watch the 20 sep?

anybody know?

anyone here watching 偷心画师 [Oh! My Sweet Liar] it has the same voice actress for FL hmm..  if has info on the voice actress pls share it here I want to see physical appearance I mean pics

Drama Empress:

anyone here watching 偷心画师 [Oh! My Sweet Liar] it has the same voice actress for FL hmm..  if has info on the voice actress pls share it here I want to see physical appearance I mean pics

I am thinking to watch tonight..  hahahaha :D

tml let u know..

Most of the actors here are in the same agency, H&R Century Pictures, right? Crystal Yuan isn't the same with them?

Amanda Ainsworth:

Most of the actors here are in the same agency, H&R Century Pictures, right? Crystal Yuan isn't the same with them?

Crystal also from H&R century

Liu yi huan not..

Hi everyone... i've been silent reader of this forum, but i can't resist anymore... 😅😅

About Heaven Emperor motive behind his action in the final battle, he is quite sly indeed.. now i understand. But i guess it is in the name of parent love.. we can't really blame him for that. Although it might cause misunderstanding between him and his son in the long run.

Dashmount20:

Crystal also from H&R century

Liu yi huan not..

That's good if Crystal is still with them. I heard that she didn't renew the contract, or so. H&R always produce dramas with their artists mostly in it. 

"Spring Banquet" will also be co-produced by H&R. Cheng Yi will likely to star in it. So, we could see two of them together again. 

Eclipse02:

Hi everyone... i've been silent reader of this forum, but i can't resist anymore... ??

About Heaven Emperor motive behind his action in the final battle, he is quite sly indeed.. now i understand. But i guess it is in the name of parent love.. we can't really blame him for that. Although it might cause misunderstanding between him and his son in the long run.

How could that be parent love, doing nothing, just looking when your son almost died/ actually died?